[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where were you when Based Obeezy nominated Kendrick as the c
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: hood politics.jpg (55 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
hood politics.jpg
55 KB, 500x750
Where were you when Based Obeezy nominated Kendrick as the current GOAT of hip-hop and killed Drake's career family?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-fafCkosrQ

I'm currently keking at Aubrey stans being salty on twitter.
>>
>>61782946
>current GOAT

how does it feel being this retarded?
>>
>>61782946
fuck off, we all know the only reason people are posting about this is to try to incite the /pol/tards
>>
>your president will never waste his time discussing what nigger is more niggerdly

feels good not to be an americuck
>>
>>61783225
stfu europoor enjoy ur refugees.
>>
>>61783225
Good thing rap isn't haram here in freedomland.
>>
>>61782946
based barry obama. he might do some dick moves, but whos going to be cooler than this guy? we have to pick between trump and hilary after this cool smooth muthafucka has been here for 8 years? how are we going to follow Obama with these rich white cracka mothafuckas now that hes gone? i want 4 more years of obama desu senpai.
>>
obeezy must be the most fitting name for an american representative I've ever read
>>
>>61782946
>Signed away the 4th amendment in the NDAA in 2012
>The national debt went up by $12 trillion during his term (not totally his fault but he blamed Bush for his 6 trillion so fuck him)
>Virtually closed Guantanamo bay and tried to force other countries to take these max level terrorists, some like the Netherlands refused
>Significantly weakened our military
>Fucked over the health system where even poor and middle class people lost their doctors
>Invited ex-crack dealer and fellow black folk to the White House, the capital building of the free world
>played golf with his friends all the time -- could have played with important people making deals, but no, just his friends, wasting our tax money
>Made an executive order to pass gay marriage, making a statement both to the rest of the West and the Muslim world that we don't care about fertility rates or values and are a symbol of Western decadence (made the White House gay pride colors for a night
>Tried so hard to take citizen's guns away (did this motherfucker even read the XXth chapter of Il Principe)
>Was so controversial he made congress shut down
>But it's cool because he likes nigger music I like

fuck you, /mu/
>>
>>61784397
>Significantly weakened our military
>Made an executive order to pass gay marriage
>Tried to take citizen's guns away

Yeah I know, what was he trying to do, make America a tolerant first world state instead of some backwards violence-oriented relic of the 19th century? What's next, abolishing slavery? Fucking progressives amirite
>>
>>61784448
fuck off from /mu/ you fucking cuck
>>
>>61784448
>tolerant
You realize tolerance is a tool for governments to make their countries become empires of commerce, right? You can't do business with other peoples when you don't tolerate them. This is why the Dutch and the English dropped their informal/impolite versions of the word "you" and stresses toleration on their people in the 1600s. It's a nice meme, but when Russia and China are building up their armies and Kremlin insiders have plans to dismantle the west and colonize Europe (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics), it's not very fun to have your leader be a weak slave moralist with a propensity towards apologizing for the U.S.'s past "sins" (http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2009/06/barack-obamas-top-10-apologies-how-the-president-has-humiliated-a-superpower)

You should read some books, friend. Start with the Iliad. War is not a relic. It is the centerpiece of human experience.
>>
>>61784581
>Implying I haven't read the Iliad
>Implying there's something wrong with being tolerant
However much I would love to discuss this subject, this is not /pol/. And Dutch is my native language, we only use the "informal/impolite" version ("gij") where I'm from
>>
>>61782946
JUST ONE MORE YEAR TILL KING NIGGER IS GONE FOREVER

POST THE MUSIC YOU WILL USE TO CELEBRATE
>>
>>61785247
Where are you from?

>>61785274
Juditha Triumphans, Vivaldi

Glorious music to celebrate the severing of the sultan's head
>>
>>61785711
Flanders
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.