[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mu/ help I had a date for my school dance thing and she got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (134 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
134 KB, 640x1136
/mu/ help I had a date for my school dance thing and she got fucking sick and shit I need music for this feel
>>
in my senior year of highschool this really awful girl asked me out and i was too nice to say no and i was like please god kill me the weeks leading up to the dance but luckily she tried to kill her self the day of so i got off scott free
>>
>date
>4chan
>>
>>61775193
Small miracles really.
>>
File: download.jpg (4 KB, 261x193) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4 KB, 261x193
>>61774640
Sorry but she lied to you anon, she isn't sick she just didnt want to go with you. I guess its time for you to end it all. goodbye anon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJSxX95PH8o
>>
just wait til she isnt sick anymore
>>
File: 1448937712852.png (148 KB, 487x328) Image search: [Google]
1448937712852.png
148 KB, 487x328
You are not old enough to be posting here.
>>
This is it, the perfect shitpost
>>
>>61774640

Chumbawumba
>>
>>61775220
kekd at pic, jesus christ
>>
>>61774640
What type of player is that?
>>
>>61774640

Protip: She isn't actually sick
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xuz94ZIPfJk
>>
>>61774640
>girl asks me out for lunch at some restaurant close to a park
>she was flirting and touching my arm constantly
>say "hahaha alright, let's do it soon"
>forget about it because I was obsessed with my oneitis
>turns out she's a top qt when going on Facebook two months later

JUST fuck my shit up familia
>>
>>61776569
>touching my arm constantly

That doesn't mean anything, she was just feeling cold.
>>
>>61775193
I know that feel. A really unattractive girl who was rather annoying and had a gross personality really liked me senior year of highschool. She never directly asked me, but she always blabbed to everybody, including some of my best friends, that she liked me. I always made it clear that I had no interest. I never had the balls to go up to her and tell her that I didn't like her, because she was kind, at least. She even told one of my friends she actually had a dream where I asked her to prom. Oh come to think of it, she actually fucking asked a teacher to be seated next to me in the one class we had together.

I swear like 1/5 of the girls in my small middle school at one point had a crush on me, yet I only had one who clearly did in high school. Guess it was the acne that did it (and still does it).
>>
>>61775193
hey anon, stacey would really want to go with you to the dance, why don't you ask her? later on my sister told me the girl was super into me but i never really picked up on it since i was too cool to dance. :/
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.