[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Record Lable Name
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (943 KB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
943 KB, 2592x1936
Hey /mu/ I'm starting a new record label and I'm giving you the chance to name it. Post names and if they're any good I'll go with it. Pic is completely unrelated and random
>>
>>61774607
Wham Bam Records

Thank ya Bowie
Thank ya Ma'am
>>
>>61774607
Dubscheckum Records
>>
Lébelle
>>
Smelly Fingers Records

Paint Me Gold Records

Galaxy Records

Lounge Around Records

what genre(s) do you plan on putting out
>>
>>61774772
preferably rock, metal, mathrock, emo, post punk, or hardcore stuff
>>
>>61774810
Hunk a Junk Records
>>
Under Your Nose Records
>>
>>61774607
Kerosene
>>
>>61774810
Chthonian Murmurs Records

Please, I'm dying to see these wonderful words get more use. Nobody fucking cares about them and they're so goddamn good at signifying what they do.
>>
File: 1424497687661s.jpg (5 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1424497687661s.jpg
5 KB, 250x250
REEEcords
>>
Eastern Alliance
>>
Prima Nocta Records
>>
Artificial Compound
>>
>>61774906
That's pretty good. I like it
>>
>>61774906
I do have a strong affinity for Lovecraftian horror. Thank you. I think I'll definately go with something from Lovecraft if not that one cuz that is a very creative name. I think I'll do it
>>
>>61775015
>>61774838
>>61775005
All really good ideas too
>>
>>61775016
>>61775116
Happy you guys like it. OP, tell us what you choose so we can look for it when you start publishing something, always in the mood for some diy goodies.
>>
>>61774607

> Imprinting Goliath Records
> Cranium Implosion Media
> Lazy Homunculus Audio
> Mythical Records
> Smoky Grass Records
>>
Do something /mu/ related. It will be hella dope tbqh family
>>
>>61775298
Alright I will haha. Gunna be a while to set up tho and I'm still getting equipment. Running this whole operation from my bedroom lol. I got a button press today so that'll come in handy. Thanks for taking interest
>>
>>61775416
I could do something /mu/ related lol. That would be kickass. Kekass. Any ideas?
>>
>>61775856

Nuclear /Mu/tation Records
>>
>>61775856
Anthony Cucktano Records
>>
>>61775873
not bad
>>
Ladyblood Records
>>
>>61776780
Lady Godiva Records

and only release noise rock driven music
>>
OP here. Yeah this is just going to be diy underground punk stuff that's not real popular but hopefully pretty good. I'll keep you guys updated and probably start a new thread once I get the actual site up and everything. Right now I'm just looking for a name and a few bands to sign but other than that I'm set. I'm going to start making cassettes and CDs and hopefully get the stuff to make vinyl eventually
>>
JUST Records
>>
Lewis and His Band Records
>>
OP here. If anyone is especially interested in seeing where this label goes and or wanting to support it (doesn't have to be money. Just me knowing that I'm doing something to make people happy and enjoy music more is all I need) post your email (preferably a throw away so no one else spams you) and I'll update you on the name and tell you when the sites up and ask if you'd like to sign up for email notifications and stuff like that. Also I'll post back in here when I'm done for those of you who don't feel safe giving out email. Thanks guys for all your suggestions. It's been a big help
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.