[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: based musicians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
ITT: based musicians
>>
>>61774430
Kurt was way based

>that anti-homophobia message on Incesticide
>>
kurt would be mtf if he was alive today imo
>>
>>61774468
>>61774468
>don't buy our records if you're a homophobe bla bla bla
>the message is in the liner notes and you can only read if after you've bought it
wew
>>
It's funny because a woman murdered him
>>
File: ya blew it.jpg (9 KB, 278x282) Image search: [Google]
ya blew it.jpg
9 KB, 278x282
>>61774468
>What else can I say?
>Everyone is gay
>>
>>61774611
>gets homophobes who love his music to buy their album to learn that they hate them

it's fucking beautiful
>>
>>61774662
More like, "acts like a sanctimonious asshole who cares more about ideals than money, but secretly still wants people's money"

He was a sellout from day one
>>
>>61774634
this lmao
>>
>>61774721
If he was such a sellout, how come he killed himself instead of making shitty albums and getting fanboy cash?
>>
>>61776219
I don't think that pertains in any way to being a sellout m8
>>
>>61776219
being a jew doesn't save you from suicide
>>
>>61774430
So based to say what everyone in the music and media industries already believes, such courage. A true hero.
>>
>>61774430
what obvious fucking bait for the anti-sjw/mra crowd this is.
>>
>>61776246
>>61776327
part of the reason he was depressed was because of the unexpected success of the band
>>
>>61776401
this was the early 90s you dumb fuck, people weren't as outspoken about stuff like that back then unless you were a punk or activist band.
>>
File: harerry shit.jpg (36 KB, 233x232) Image search: [Google]
harerry shit.jpg
36 KB, 233x232
>>61774430
>yfw Kurt Cobain sent a death threat to a female journalist and called her a cunt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8txC59eABo

le feminism am i right gang?
>>
>>61776541
yes, just because the journalist happened to be female that makes him anti feminist even though the reason had nothing to do with the journalist being feminist of a female.
>>
>>61776589
>thinking it's okay to harass female journalists, who are in a field that has been dominated by men for almost its entire existence, who have to fight extremely hard to earn decent respect

fuck off shitlord. stop oppressing women. kurt cobain was a heroin junky who abandoned his child.
>>
>>61776532
lol, so he was only 30 years late?
What a hero.

It's the equivalent of idiots today wanting to end the "Gender wage gap"
>>
>>61776680
>>>/pol/
>>
>>61776541
What an edgemaster.
>>
>>61776656
great job at twisting the topic so it serves your agenda there, douchebag
>>
>>61776705
But he's right.
(You)
>>
>>61776705
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>61776492
Yeah because that put a lot of pressure on him that he wasnt prepared for

Not because it was contrary to his goals. He wanted to get big, he wouldnt have signed with Geffen if he didnt
>>
>>61774430
Didn't he fingerblast/fuck mentally retarded women?

Fucking disgusting.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.