[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the only price-effective ways to buy these records are iTunes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
>the only price-effective ways to buy these records are iTunes or CD

/mu/ what do? I need to own these records. they are part of me.
>>
Buy music? What year do you think this is? Just pirate them and put it on a disk.
>>
>>61773519
kill yourself
if you don't buy music you're either a teenager or a poorfag
>>
>>61773429
what? you should be able to find a used vinyl copy for like 5 biucks
>>
>>61773551
I want a new copy though.
>>
>>61773429
I have them all on vinyl, they're really not that expensive, I got them both for less than 25$ each.
>>
>>61773566
Not new though.
>>
>>61773429
Goddamn, when will the Bowie Leddit influx end?
>>
>>61773565
why?
>>
>>61773598
Fuck off.
I've been here years longer than you.
>>
Wait like 3 months for the frenzy to die down completely and then look for them.
>>
>>61773608
I've never liked used copies.
They're coarse and get dust everywhere.
no but seriously I just prefer to have a record to really call my own, you know?
>>61773624
I guess I'll have to, yeah.
>>
>>61773429
Wait for the "Bowie is dead!!!111" reissues
>>
>>61773581
They're in near perfect condition though, why the fuck would you want a mint condition copy ? You're 35 years too late.
>>
>>61773429
Go to flea markets and hope.

But due to his death, they'll probably be reissued on 180 gram soon.
>>
>>61773651
>>61773651
>>61773651
>>
>>61773651
>>61773680
was also thinking this
sigh I'll wait
>>
>>61773616
>Buys music
yeah nah
>>
>>61773775
see >>61773534
>>
Wait a few days and demand will decrease
>>
>>61773648
you do realize that if you buy VG+ or higher that you'll have next to no dust right?

do you know anything about records?
>>
Go on discogs
>>
I found a VG+ copy of Low the other day for $5
>waaah I can't find what I want and I don't want to keep looking!
Then why do you collect records? Looking for a record you want is half the fun
>>
>>61773429
according to the audophiles, for the rca bowie albums the original vinyl is the way to go.

otherwise the west german rca cd's (bloody expensive)
>>
>>61775896
because he's a dumb indeh kid with a crosley hopping on the vinyl/bowie bandwagon
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.