[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bowie survived 6 heart attacks before he died, He really wanted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: IMG-20160111-WA0000.jpg (122 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160111-WA0000.jpg
122 KB, 640x960
Bowie survived 6 heart attacks before he died, He really wanted to live :'(
>>
>>61772770
BOWIE IS DOOD?
>>
>>61772770
Why is pic in the same language as mein kampf?
>>
>>61772827
Hitler was a big inspiration for bowies berlin trilogy
>>
>>61772770
COOL
>>
http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/davidbowie/cygnetcommittee.html

And I Want to Believe
And You Want to Believe
And We Want to Believe
And We Want to Live
Oh, We Want to Live

We Want to Live
We Want to Live
We Want to Live
We Want to Live
We Want to Live

I Want to Live
I Want to Live
I Want to Live

I Want to Live
I Want to Live
I Want to Live

Live
Live
Live
>>
>>61772770
where the fuck are you from?
>>
>>61772827
it isnĀ“t you genius
>>
>>61774371
the netherlands
>>
The only person who has said that is just some shitty biographer who writes shitty books. She's even got a book about his sex life. She's a nutcase, don't believe. Also, she claims that David picked the day time he died so London would find out first.
>>
>>61775798
More lying women?
>>
>>61775831
women just love telling lies about David! must be jealous of his beauty.
>>
>>61772770
the fuck you mean he wanted to live? Nigga I look both ways before crossing the road, I wanna live too
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.