[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In this thread we are discussing music while being nice and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: Cute Cats.jpg (16 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
Cute Cats.jpg
16 KB, 500x332
In this thread we are discussing music while being nice and friendly towards one another. share your thoughts regarding to music in a nice and polite way.

Please watch this before posting, too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2VYhR8q040

"troll" posts will be reported and might get you banned. thank you.

***Things to discuss***
- What is the latest album you have heard? did you like it?
- Any 2016 releases you look for?
- Any bands you saw live lately?
- Any other music related topics you want to discuss with other people nicely
>>
I cannot wait for the new Dream Theater album! Also keeping my hopes up for a possible Daft Punk world tour next year! :)
>>
>>61770481
I know what you are trying to do anon, but being nice is not associated with reddit.

Being nice is simply what is mentally healthy:
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/your-online-secrets/201409/internet-trolls-are-narcissists-psychopaths-and-sadists
>>
waiting on new dean blunt coming next week
and ariel pink's supposedly new album called cellulars
>>
File: arielpink-pompom.jpg (89 KB, 608x608) Image search: [Google]
arielpink-pompom.jpg
89 KB, 608x608
>>61771155
I loved Pom Pom, haven't knew Aerial Pink has a new album coming ~

Hype
>>
Macklemore is also bringing out a new album, he posted it on his twitter! I'm so excited, whenever I hear his music I get so happy and reinvigorated, he is truly one of the best rappers of our time :)
>>
>>61770437
>latest album
King Sunny Ade is a Nigerian Afrobeat guitarist who has made some fucking killer albums and I'm hella excited i just found his stuff

>2016 releases
Swans is the only one that comes to mind immediately

>bands seen live
right after Chrimbus there was a lil local festival of some great local groups but thats it
>>
File: cellars.jpg (106 KB, 926x597) Image search: [Google]
cellars.jpg
106 KB, 926x597
>>61771194
>>
>>61770437
it's against the rules to announce reports though.
>>
>>61771262
But it's not against the rules to remind people that if you break the rules you might be reported and get banned.

>>61771244
>The Seer was their most accessible album when it was released

> To Be Kind was their most accessible album when it was released

Do you think in 2016 they will continue this route of being more and more accessible?
>>
>>61771446
but you didn't say "might," you straight-up said they'll be reported.

>"troll" posts will be reported and might get you banned. thank you.

these are your words. you're breaking the rules right now. tsk tsk, zanygaga.
>>
File: prodimage_24740.jpg (71 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
prodimage_24740.jpg
71 KB, 500x500
>>61771446
Actually thinking about it Swans had some more accessible albums in the past...

But you know what i mean. it seems their recent work is becoming more and more accessible compared to what they used to make
>>
>>61771515
recent stuff sounds like gira is just listening to the ascension over and over and improvising it.
>>
penis tbqh
>>
File: Grouper-Alien-Observer.jpg (81 KB, 608x608) Image search: [Google]
Grouper-Alien-Observer.jpg
81 KB, 608x608
One of the classics of this decade imo
>>
>>61772393
I've herard alot about Grouper. Shes like an ambient producer correct?

I'm currently listening to Black Messiah since I never checked it out cause I'm dumb. First tracks is pretty funky so far.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.