[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we save music from people like this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: meme corn chip head.jpg (299 KB, 590x786) Image search: [Google]
meme corn chip head.jpg
299 KB, 590x786
How do we save music from people like this?
>>
you stop talking about people like that
>>
I still don't see how her head looks like a Dorito.
>>
>>61770140
Stop posting that talentless hacke
>>
>>61770155
You're right. Let's talk about something else.

How is your relationship with your father? Was he a cold-hearted bastard? Or a loving soul?
>>
>>61770199
>>
>>61770140
>How

Stopped reading there desu senpai
>>
but she's the legitimate successor of David Bowie
why would you kill an emerging legend?
>>
>>61770140
You don't. Save yourself from your shitty music taste and from hating her.
>>
>>61770140
like her or not, she's not even that powerful in the music industry
>>
>>61770282
Because he's an asshole
>>
File: 123234328790.jpg (331 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
123234328790.jpg
331 KB, 600x600
>mfw ywn know if what she's playing at the beginning of this video is an actual song or just her jamming

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NE7R4nKBK8Y
>>
File: SV.png (3 MB, 2000x2200) Image search: [Google]
SV.png
3 MB, 2000x2200
>>61771267
All I can say is that St. Vincent has a lot of connections in music industry. See the pic attached.
>>
>>61770140
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9tRMkJGfb8

This is the weapon of choice.
>>
You don't listen to her or support her in any way. Also you stop making threads about her and leave the isolated people who do like her to do that since there will be less threads, and so less buzz, about her. Killing yourself probably couldn't hurt either.
>>
>>61770140
By stopping making threads about her, dummy. You indirectly promote her. She's amazing, by the way.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.