[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>meet girl on /mu/ 3 years ago >one of those threads where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 11
File: msdklafjdsfakdsf.jpg (37 KB, 550x453) Image search: [Google]
msdklafjdsfakdsf.jpg
37 KB, 550x453
>meet girl on /mu/ 3 years ago
>one of those threads where you draw urself and ur fav alabums and hobbies and stuff
>find out she lives in san antonio while i live in dallas
>fuck yeah
>start playing league together, i was 17 so i snuck over to san antonio without telling my parents
>we were in a committed relationship for 3 years. basically shaped my current life thinking that she would still be around
>she broke up with me yesterday for a fucking pothead
>shes probably fucking him right now
>havent been on here in like 2 years
>i am now drinking jack daniels at 830am because i cant handle the pain

i literally met someone on /mu/ on 4chan. we had a 3 years relationship and now its over.

>this will never happen again
>fuck me for being an asshole
>>
>>61763458
lol I've dated 5 girls and 1 guy from /soc/
let it go kid
>>
>>61763458
omg i can't believe you actually made a thread after i broke up with your depressed ass lmfao and we actually just got done having sex. hot, slimy sex. the kind you couldn't provide. thanks for nothing lmaoooo
>>
>>61763487

"let it go"

fuck you you dont know what weve done
>>
dawww babby's first breakup

get over it, kid
it'll happen over and over in your life
it gets easier every time
>>
>>61763528
>>61763458
>hot slimy sex
She left you for a fucking squid, brah.
>>
>>61763528
>>
>>61763537
that's more depressing than anything
>>
>>61763546
>>61763528

uh huh i bet he cant fuck you in the asshole like i did. fuck you shitposter
>>
>>61763458
I think you can live without her.
Shit happens. Move on. It's hard but you'll get over her.
Go get qt stoner gf and listen to Grateful Dead with her.

Who the fuck dates somebody they met on here?
>>
>>61763567
>not letting her fuck you in the asshole
Back to reddit with you
>>
>>61763567
LMAO i let you fuck my ass ONCE and after i wanted more you didn't want to because you were so fucking nervous. why don't you get off your ass and do something worthwhile? that's why i left you lmao this is so surreal
>>
>>61763603
>>61763528
stop
don't you have a cat to post or something
>>
>>61763583

i did. she was 16 and i was 17. we moved in together during college and thats when she met some other dude who was a total pothead. im not a fan of weed. fuck stoner gfs

she decided she wanted tpo be more independent. i respoect that, and i wasnt going to stop her so i said okay and all that

doesnt stop the pain though. the fucking pain
>>
>>61763566
It's a part of life. We only have relationships to learn.
>>
>>61763603

that is not you because i fucked you in the ass at least 20 times
>>
>>61763645
prove it
>>
>>61763629

i guess but i thought wshe was unique. i thought she was the one. when i met her i was like this is it this is the person im spending my whole life with., i was wrong so FUCK relationships you know? fuck them all. ill just travel and live my life alone when im done with my degree
>>
I smell a guy role playing in this thread.
>>
>>61763458
Don't see how you're an asshole. Don't get smashed to dull the pain, you're only putting off actually dealing with your emotions. Was it sudden? You don't just meet some stoner and then break up with your boyfriend for him in the course of a day.

Anyway, it'll never happen again, but just be glad it did. Don't let the shitty circumstances of the end of your relationship make you bitter about the good parts.
>>
>>61763662

you're a dick. get a life
>>
>>61763671
that's why you should only date men

women are evil
>>
>>61763711
+1
>>
>>61763693
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_SXJ18EkNw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcABe1cIACI
>>
>>61763711
+1
>>
>>61763690

this is some good advice that i havent heard anywhere else. thank you

im an asshole because i am an asshole. i havea short fuse. i was never abusive to her or never yelled at her, but i got really upset at small things like traffic, crowds, etc. and im working on that. this was a wake up call. but ive lost something very important to me in that wake up call process.

it was not sudden, it had been on her mind for a while. she didnt leave me for the stoner, she would have left me anyway. the stoner was just an enzyme
>>
>>61763534
you had sex
congrats
>>
>>61763534
Everyone says that though. Grieve, mourn, punch your pillow, whatever, you'll get over it eventually, just don't hide your feelings
>>
File: jfkldsfadfdsaf.png (6 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
jfkldsfadfdsaf.png
6 KB, 205x246
>>61763591

she did and i loved it. no one else will do that
>>
>>61763711
+1
>>
>>61763754

ohhh!!! i get it now haha, its that simple!!! thank you for solving my entire problem. yes that was my problem was that ive never had sex before but then i did, thank you my friend now i realize that my pain is only tempoirary and that i will in fact have sex again thank you my friend you are rgeat!
>>
>>61763734

>he's actually one of those serious types of people in a relationship

goodluck ruining the fun in every relationship you end up in.
>>
>>61763818

thanks for the advice
>>
>>61763805
lmao you sound like you're insufferable irl
no wonder your bitch left you for a literal pothead lol
>>
>>61763734
>the stoner was just an enzyme
Chem student?

What you said in >>61763671 kind of indicates that you had some unrealistic expectations about the relationship (if I met a girl on /mu/ I wouldn't expect it to last a month, let alone a lifetime, no matter how compatible we seemed. As a general rule, people who post here are volatile in some way or another.) Spending some time single to do some ~soul seaching~ is probably a good idea, but don't write off relationships because this one didn't end well.

Anyway, good luck with dealing with your anger thing, and hope you feel better about the breakup sooner rather than later. Shit happens, you know. Better to be single than in a relationship where someone's looking for an out.

Go get drunk with a few close friends tonight, or go to a show or something.
>>
>>61763887

maybe ur right. after all you can totally judge someones entire character and buildup over 3 years from an early morning hammered as shit post on 4chan

but nah man respect i see where ur coming from
>>
>>61763711
+1
>>
>>61763908

wow. thanks man you are really nice. like i said i havent been on here for like 2 or 3 years so i dont really know what the culture has become. back when i was on here the essentials were like nmh, antlers, death grips, etc.

maybe i did have unrealistic expectations, but if you met her in the same situation and same circumstances you wuld not have different expectations. she was almost NEVER volatile to me (thats porbbaly not even an almost - we communicated a lot, but she wa snever toxic or anything). she wasnt an average /mu/tant

idk maybe i will. i just dont feel like ill ever have that same type of connection that i had with her wioth anyone else. i mean i dont really know how to say it well but we met on /mu/ for fucks sake and lasted 3 years, isnt that something

i was volatile to her tho. like i said i never did anything directly to her but i got angry a lot. fuck thank you for the best wishes. ill continue to grieve and drink and then ill get my shit together in like a week or so
>>
>>61763974
pic?
>>
>>61763986

pic of what
>>
>>61763998
the ruddy chick ofc
>>
>>61763974
No problem, man. Good luck with everything.

NMH and Death Grips are still essentials. No one gives a shit about Antlers anymore (and rightfully so imo)
>>
>>61763998
Don't post pics of your ex, bro. That's a really shitty thing to do
>>
>>61764013

lol. no. im not going to talk shit about her then post her picture on this forum like that, thats fucked up. she was beautiful tho. 5' 7" or spomething, medium length wavy black hair, oval face with large brown, sometimes green eyes and thick but not too thick lips. she was a quarter japanese, three quarters white if that gives you any picture at all.
>>
>>61764052

ofc not. dont even want to look at pics iof her right now
>>
currently going through a shitty ass breakup as well. the 5th one with the same person over the last 2 years.

Every time before this, I used to just avoid any mention or thought of her that I possibly could, figured that was the best way to get over her. Turns out that just made me hide all my emotions and I would eventually explode and could never fully get over her and would end up going straight back again. Obviously the going back was from both parties but still.

This time I've fully accepted it, I even learned that she's fucked a bunch of guys this time around whereas before I've always been the only one, and I was always insecure as fuck so never knew how I'd deal with it. But as it turns out accepting that has made things easier, relieves some of the stress.

None of it will feel good, but you've got to just let your emotions run free so you can get them all out. Obviously do your best to make sure this doesn't have any adverse effects on the people around you, but just make sure you don't hold it in or you'll feel the way you do now for a really fucking long time.

Oh and I know it's insanely hard in times like these, but challenge yourself to go 2 weeks without drinking alcohol. I've been dry for the whole of January, and I feel like I can really sort my head out during the darker times, so while it's a relief to be able to have a drink in the short term, being sober is definitely the easiest way to get over her.

Just try your best my man. I'm sorry to hear it didn't work out, but you will find an even better girl next time, whenever that may be.
>>
>>61764091

it may be just because im drunk but i am crying right now. thank u

maybe ill try being sober. funny thing was ive always hated alcohol and never really drank much. but now im drunking and see why people drink when they get sad. it feels good. but i will try to stop.

that girl just basically increased my standards so much tho. idk if i will find someone that doesnt already have a boyfriend that is into the same things i am. she was, and she was single when i met her. fuck man. thnakj you you are great,
>>
>>61764091
Some nice advices, man, you seem to be a nice guy. Have a good day and life.
>>
>>61764146
>>61764146
the key thing to remember is that alcohol is a depressant. so you're mixing the feeling of being depressed from this break up with a substance that will make you more and more depressed the longer you keep drinking it, so it won't actually do you any good. you may not notice it but when you wake up next you'll spend the day that bit sadder than you usually would. It's all part of the hangover my man.

it's a tough thing to kick but if you can do it for 1 week, you can then try for 2 weeks and so on.

trust me man i'm in the exact same boat. I keep thinking of all these things that were so great about my ex and can't fathom how I'll ever find anybody like that ever again, but you and I both will at some point. Whether it's tomorrow or in a years time or whenever, it'll happen and it'll be somebody that's even better than the last.

Here's hoping your getting over phase is a lot quicker than mine, buddy.
>>
>>61764195

you're lucky she was fucking tons of guys, always makes it easier to get over knowing they're being a cum rag to hide their pain.
>>
>>61764054
lmao ik who this is
>>
>>61764195

thank u :') i should go on this board more
>>
>>61764239

whats the first letter of her first name and whats the last letter.
>>
>>61764259

last letter of her first name, i mean
>>
>>61764193
Thanks homie, you too.

>>61764228
not tonnes, just some. i know already she's got no interest in other guys on an emotional level anyway, not at the moment anyway, so I guess I'm lucky in that regard.

>>61764244
You're welcome bud. Hope you do.

Also, good job on crying, get that shit out it needs to be done. Doesn't have to be crying over her, watch a sad film or some shit but just cry your damn eyes out, it helps.
>>
>>61764259
whats her fav band
>>
>>61764278

yeah i understand. thank u.
>>
>>61764294

oh uhhhhhh idk she was into a lot. i think when we met she was really into of montreal. but idk what her fav band is now. seriously do you actually know her. what is the first and last letter of her first name.
>>
>>61764294
anal cunt
>>
why havent mods deleted this whiny blogpost and banned you yet
>>
>>61764319
diff girl then
ik a half jap girl from /mu/ but she didn't care for OF montreal
was into grouper mostly
>>
>>61764342

shut up nerd
>>
>>61764353

nope, not her. idk about grouper, das cool tho
>>
File: 61Fgaho8stL.jpg (66 KB, 334x500) Image search: [Google]
61Fgaho8stL.jpg
66 KB, 334x500
>>61763458
Go download and read Yotsuba. Do it right now, forget this bullshit.

It cures the blues man. You think it wouldn't but it does.
>>
>>61764380

ivee heard lots about yotsuba. is it really that good
>>
>>61763458

>he's a fucking pothead

people can smoke weed and not be a pothead. did he smoke weed or was he a pothead?

>i am now drinking jack daniels at 830am because i cant handle the pain

I think you know what I am trying to say here.

still, that really sucks. I'm with you. I won't tell you it'll "get better", just hang in there.
>>
>>61764399
I read the first volume on a whim and ordered the next 11 books immediately. There's a reason she's our mascot.

Here, have a four-leaf clover.
>>
This thread is gross
>>
>>61763627

were you clingy? because it sounds a little like that to me.
>>
>>61764409

nope, definitely a pothead. he smokes weed literally all the time. thats what he does, thats what he spends his money on. ive seen him many times and hes never not high or not about to get high.

thanks for the kind thoughts. i know what ur trying to say, but many people ive talked to said that sometimes its okay to drink when you are in pain. just to not do it too mcuh. she broke up with me yesterday, so im grieving. l;et me grieve
>>
>>61764436
>>
>>61764439

yeah kinda. but we were clingy to each other for 2 1/2 years, until we moved in toigether. then we both started doing our own thing but were still together. then i noticed, as i said, a few weeks ago her meeting withb this other guy then i started to become rly clingy. its not something i could have stopped i dont think - she said that she didnt love me as mucu as she used to when we first moved in. she just was changing and wanted to do her own thing, which i dont have any qualms with. doesnt mean it doesnt hurt like fucking hell
>>
>>61764449
>>61764436

ok
>>
>>61764342
exactly my question
>>
>>61764465

>ts not something i could have stopped i dont think

nah I agree. not much that coulda been done

>>61764445

yeah its totally okay to drink, you didnt understand me. I was telling you not to look down on the pothead for being a pothead. I drink alone every now and then. as long as its not damaging your health its okay in my mind.
>>
>>61764479

fuck off then twat
>>
>>61764655

oh, yeah i guess i did misunderstand you. thank u. i dont rly look down on him. well, i sorta do for stealing the person i love most right now...but that wasnt his fault. it was my girlfriends...or should i say my ex girlfriends :|
>>
gay post desu
>>
>>61763671

That's why you should only date cows

humans are evil.
>>
>>61764766
+1
>>
>>61763458

Are there really some people that seek help to feel better on 4chan? Are you genuinely retarded?
>>
A+ thread
>>
>>61764054

>sometimes green eyes
>sometimes
>>
>>61764790
They thrive on negative attention, give sthem more reason to feel like a victim.
>>
>>61764803
sounds like a shapeshifting lizrd eye to me...u dodged a bullet t b h f a m
>>
>>61764766
>>61764803
>>61764822

Plot twist, she was not human
>>
>>61764436
are you that one italanon that's always using the word "gross" slightly out of context

>>61763458
am also slightly drunk right now, except that I'm happy

try not to worry my famiglia, shit get's better after breakups.

life can even be good at times

>>61764353
bro just drop the trip already
>>
>>61764803
idk senpai my eyes are either dark blue, grey or light silver depending on (i think) the weather.

I know those colours are all a bit more similar than green and brown (or whatever he said) but it is a thing
>>
>>61764819

its funny how you think things can be so simple. i posted on mu because it was rele vant to the board. i was hoping that somreone maybe had a similar story
>>
>>61763487
There's obviously only one solution to your problem: suck his dick.
>>
>>61764690
Or maybe yours
>>
>>61764847
u lizards gotta look out for each other yeh ;^)
>>
>>61764875
Everyone does. It's part of being young.

People just don't like to talk about the time they lost their shit
>>
Well, OP, I live in North Dallas. If you want to chill with me, my gf and some homies tonight we can get you stoned and listen to some music.
I won't post my name, though, so we'd have to find some other way to do that, like, gimme your Snapchat name or some shit.
>>
>>61764847

I have green and brown eyes, but they are not SOMETIMES green, they are green and brown, they may look different because of the lightning, that's all.
>>
>>61764923

oh shit that sounds tight af but i dont rly smok weed and havent gotten into a lot of music recently. im also going back to austin tomorrow. thanks tho senpai thats super nice of u
>>
>>61764899
dont u talk bout my people like that shithead

i'll merk u yea
>>
>>61763921
You're clearly insecure about yourself and question and every relationship you're in pussy no wonder you get dumped on meet me on the lawns of hate st so and I'll make fun of you irl kid lmao
>>
>>61763458
i guess it's hard to let go of someone because it feels like you have much more in common or always something new to talk about because you both go on 4chan. i had to let go of a guy i was talkin to on /sp/.
>>
>>61764923
i dont want or do kush!
>>
>>61764989

exactly
exactly thnk u for understanding
>>
>she broke up with me yesterday for a fucking pothead
>shes probably fucking him right now

>>>/fit/
>>
File: 1451184350212.jpg (745 KB, 1988x2992) Image search: [Google]
1451184350212.jpg
745 KB, 1988x2992
>>61764969
>incoherent level shitposting

fucking kill ur self cunt
>>
>>61764951
>>61765048
More weed for me ;). I'm not going to make you smoke, you do not have to unless you want to. Might have some liquor here to share with you, instead. Just trying to help out.

Just saying, if all you are going to focus sit alone and drink, you might be better off joining me and some buddies.
>>
>>61765259

i (>>61765048) am not OP and was just memeing on y'all, OP wasnt so scared of kush he refused twice ;^)
>>
>>61763458
>abusing bad alcohol (jack is shit)
>thinks he has the right to call people pothead

srsly pot is so much better for you then jack (or any other alcohol out there, other than, arguably, wine [if ingested in moderate levels])

fucking drunk spichead
>>
>>61765320
No shit.
>>
>>61765321
>muh government taxed and distributed poison
>>
>>61765321
on a physical level pot is better for you in every way than alcohol.

but mentally they're both about as bad as each other, just in very different ways
>>
>>61765343
no need to be sarcastic, ur supposed to be the good guy here
>>
>>61765346
lol, pretty fucking much.

jack is fucking poison
>>
>>61763546
Kek
>>
nice blog post faggit
>>
>>61763458
>drinking meme alcohol
wow what a pleb
>>
>tfw met a girl on /int/ who also loves to visit /mu/
>tfw she's a qt from Estonia
>tfw we talk everyday on Skype
>tfw she has pretty much the same musical taste as me, perfect for me
>tfw she wants to see me in France but doesn't have the money
>tfw working extra hours to have enough money for her
>tfw sending 1600€ to her on paypal
>tfw she's not connected on Skype since wednesday

Was it a scam?
I can't believe I was so naive... ;_;
Be careful if you met a girl on /int/ or /mu/
>>
>>61765454
damn anon, thats heavy. im usually mean on here but i that really got me right in the feels...
>>
>>61765454
AHAhhabaHaahHabavsah fuck man that's gold you fucking lonely weeaboo actually gave someone that much cash.
>>
File: 1449361596651.jpg (45 KB, 569x485) Image search: [Google]
1449361596651.jpg
45 KB, 569x485
>be 16
>get left for pothead
>become pothead

full circle
>>
File: REEEEE.webm (3 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
REEEEE.webm
3 MB, 720x480
>meet nice guy on /mu/
>talk and laugh for a few months
>he gets a life
>stops using last.fm and RYM
>never talk to each other ever again

fucking normies
>>
File: blue-night.jpg (160 KB, 1868x954) Image search: [Google]
blue-night.jpg
160 KB, 1868x954
>>61765454
weeeewww lad
you're a fucking failure
>>
>>61765514
fucking fag
>>
>>61765486
DUDE WEED LMAO

seriously get your life together
>>
>>61765634
lol when will the 'weed is bad' meme end
>>
>>61763458
>830am
>>
File: 9.png (140 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
9.png
140 KB, 500x281
>>61765627

I thought this is supposed to be a nice thread wow
>>
Lots of samefagging going on here
>>
>>61765514
>using last.fm or RYM

fucking normies.
>>
>>61765652
hate to break it to you but its a big part of the reason your life is going nowhere. i say this as a a 420BlayzeItBro myself. the first step toward recovery is acceptance.
>>
MODS
O
D
S
>>
>>61765729
objectively true
>>
>129 posts, 42 unique posters
whew
>>
>>61765747
>graduate college
>travel
>get qt gf who loves me
>get well paying job
>start writing music and start band
>still some random faggot says my life is going nowhere.
>>
>>61765791
wew lad
>>
>>61765821
think what u could achieve if u kicked the pot habit!
>>
>>61765821
>>graduate college
>>travel
>>get qt gf who loves me
>>get well paying job
>>start writing music and start band
>>still some random faggot says my life is going nowhere.
hahahahaha
>>
>>61765821
do you want a fucking medal for those mediocre achievements? grow up pot head.
>>
>>61765791
wew lad
>>
>>61765991
>>61765960
>>61765931
>samefagging from Mommy's basement
>>
>>61766021
only did 2 of them ;^) u shouldnt be suprised more than 1 person would make fun of you for such a wanky comment tho. it could easily of been 3 different people who thought you were a cunt considering you said such a cunty thing.
>>
Come on guys. Don't knock it till you tried it.
I get stoned and play my guitar, It's fun.
Like alcohol, It's best to be used in moderation.
I work most of the week and weed just slows me down on the job.
On the weekends, or, on days when I have nothing to do, I'll smoke.
>>
>>61766094
Not any more cunty then telling someone you don't know that their life is going nowhere.
>>
>>61766316
2/10: disappointing retort desu, if u werent high on ur lethal pot fumes u might have been able to think of something more witty/scathing.
>>
>>61766341
>implying I get high on workdays

Try harder bro

>>61766260
Correct answer.
>>
This thread just made me feel a whole lot better about being single.
Fuck dealing with all that shit. Go out to the pub tonight and get shitfaced OP. You're free.
>>
My ex started punching and kicking and biting me one night because she thought I was looking at the models when we were looking at lingerie together. Then she took our daughter and left and called the cops on me for beating her up. I got arrested. Oh and she won't let me see my daughter

Sorry your little Perfect teen relationship didn't work out
>>
>>61766416
omg ur so dry man, the marijuana has certainly killed off any ounce (scuse the pun) of personality u may have had. i thought drug addicts, reeferheads in particular, were supposed to be fun?!
>>
>>61766575
K bro

>>61766574
SCOTT?!
>>
>>61766674
Not Scott. But this happens way too often
>>
>>61763711
+1
>>
>>61763458
Literally >>>/r9k/
>>
>>61765360
makes no fucking sense
>both mentally bad 4 u
yeah maybe if you have a weak mind or personality
>>
>>61766094
not the other anon but you are such an unbearable whiny faggot jfc
you probably hate weed cause you can't handle your shit, pussy boy
>>
This is the worst thread on 4chan right now

Fuck the hell off, all of you.
>>
this thread is still here. holy fuck
>>
147 posts and 9 image replies omitted.

>/mu/ - Music
>>
>>61766574
take her ass to court and sue, the fuck's wrong with you retard?
>>
>>61765514
What the fuck is that bird? Beautiful gif
>>
> tfw you never met someone

fuck you op. be happy that something happened you fucking faggot.
>>
File: 1451733841846.jpg (31 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1451733841846.jpg
31 KB, 403x403
>break up with girl after almost a year
>look at her twitter
>see her talking shit at me
>look at her instagram
>see that she's taken the pictures of us off but a picture of her and her previous ex are still up

Fuck you Sarah
>>
>>61763458
>be 20
>meet girl a year ago
>like her a lot
>she does as well
>finally ask her out
>we go on two dates but I was too beta to do anything
>fell into a huge depression when she left home
>she comes back for uni, still both interested
>fuck it up since I realized she was a boring cunt
>we actively try to avoid each other now
>imagine what would have happened if I had more guts
>never had a relationship with someone before, only held hands twice and pecked someone when drunk

Just fuck my life up senpai
Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.