[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust storm has subsided and all the dust and other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
Now that the dust storm has subsided and all the dust and other miscellaneous debris has well and truly settled can we all agree that this is literally, objectively, unironically, absolutely and unequivocally the best Nirvana album?

>inb4 contrarian edgelords claiming In Uterus is the best Nirvana album (it's actually the worst)
>>
surely you have something better to do with your time than this
>>
File: Swans - Various Failures.png (221 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Swans - Various Failures.png
221 KB, 600x600
>>61759774
Embarrassing...
>>
>>61759774
It's called in utero you fucking retard. Follow your hero kurt nobrain and kill yourself already
>>
>>61759959
>implying Kurt killed himself
>>
>>61759987
I don't know. You don't know. Only him and his cunt wife know for sure
>>
Nirvana is shit. When did /mu/ even start talking about these fucking hacks?
>>
>>61760087
0/10
>>
>>61760097
I'm serious. Nirvana is god awful. In fact, all of grunge is pretty fucking shitty
>>
>>61760069
there's enough evidence to prove that suicide was probably not even possible
>>
>>61760161
are you 16?
>>
>>61760297
Honestly I feel like he was murdered too, I just can't prove it. Mostly I was just trying to insult the faggot who didn't lnow it was called in utero
>>
>>61760337
> being this autistic
>>
>>61760456
Good one
>>
>>61760475
Not on the murder part. That I'm open to. Pretty sure op was just being a homosapian by calling it in uterus.
>>
>>61759774
But the drummer nearly ruins the album m8
>>
>>61760322
Different anon, but adults don't listen to grunge. Are you 16?
>>
>>61760561
I think he was just retarded. Good try though OP
>>
Bleach is seriously god tier, I think we can all agree on that at least.
>>
I thought this was the best thing they all did.
>>
IS THERE
>>
ANOTHER
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.