[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
opinion on the front bottoms?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: front bitches.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
front bitches.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
opinion on the front bottoms?
>>
horrible
awful
appalling
dreadful

One of the worst bands ever
>>
they're OK
>>
Decent if you like Mac demarco

Terrible if you like music
>>
>>61754763
He had gay sex with his dad or something. Supreme faggot. Just super gay.
>>
I like them a lot. People in this thread have strong opinions that might suggest something beyond disliking the music. I think they got worse over time, but the s/t is pretty fun.
>>
>>61754821
Mac Demarco is good though.
>>
brian sella is a wanna be edge lord but he's too fucking whiny so he just sounds like an emo bitch. shits not even good enough to be called folk punk.
>>
>>61754868
You listen to songs about faggot's trying to seduce their gay dad by doing pushups and offering to deep throat cock.
>>
>>61754868
>People in this thread have strong opinions that might suggest something beyond disliking the music.

Yep, that's /mu/
>>
>>61755017
i gotta know when he offers to deep throat a cock
>>
without any hyoerbole, they sincerely might be one of the gayest things to ever exist
>>
They're pretty shit
>>
the name alone irritates the hell out of me
>>
>>61756109
>>61756109
they changed it cause they didn't know it's homo
>>
I prefer Modern Baseball but they're still pretty good.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.