[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Your Grammy speech
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
ITT: Your Grammy speech
>>
first off i wanna thank the jews
>>
Give me more corporate money for my hidden drug addiction pls
>>
>>61754022
"I'd like to thank my family and uhh... deez nuts haha gottem"
>>
>>61754022
I'll send a Native American girl up to receive the award for me
>>
HOLUP HOLUP HOLUP HOLUP HOLUP
>>
I'm grillin and I'm fuckin at the same time
>>
This is an amazing award. I don't care if ever win another one again, ill be fine
>>
this is, huh, wow
>>
club myself to death with the trophy
>>
thnx <3
>>
>implying I would show up to an awards show

very insulting op. I guess well never know
>>
>>61754112
Lauren no one would give your degenerate ass an award.
>>
the jews did 9/11

gas the kikes race war nao
>>
Nothing is real. Art is a lie.
>>
File: 58172_3.jpg (29 KB, 451x567) Image search: [Google]
58172_3.jpg
29 KB, 451x567
>>61754137
>>
"I want Selena Gomez to suck my weiner dry.
Also, shout out to my mom because she gave birth to me."
Then I would drop the mic and go back home
>>
>walks up on stage
>give the usual spiel "thanks to my producer and family and fans"
>look at the camera deviously
>*tips fedora*
>>
>>61754022
Donald trump 2016. Bowie for Life, praise oasis.
>>
So....you are giving my an award? Fucking pieces of shit, you probably don't know what "chord" means, do you eben know what the modes are? You know nothing, grammy giving pieces of shit.
What I did is pure art, pure sound, I touched existance, I raped the universe in the ass with my album.
I don't deserve an award, I deserve to make love with everyone I want, I deserve to be given anything I want for free. Yes, buy me the world, then, I'll comprehend that you, my dear pieces of elephant shit, know something about music.
Thanks.
>>
I only made this album because I knew it'd win a Grammy. Be prepared for some actually good music by me.

Nixon was framed and Kennedy was a commie
>>
HATE ALL U WANT BECUZ I GOT A GRAMMY. Now! That’s the ultimate FUCK OFF.
>>
"Honestly, I'm not sure if I'm accepting this honor for the right reasons. All my life I've wanted to create music that makes me feel good, that makes everyone feel good. Always been a selfish artist in that regard.

For anyone who has supported my receiving of this award, for any other reasons, then I'm sorry I don't think my music is for you. This isn't because you aren't good enough for it, its not pride, its not being humble either, its just the truth. If my music hasn't made you feel something deeply, then I've failed in my endeavors as a musician, and no other reason would be the right reason for me receiving this award.
*Pick up the award, lift it high in the air*
So here's to the future, to endless music, and to feeling good. Thank you."

Walk off stage, go home, and just ponder events throughout my life.
>>
File: flip tip.gif (3 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
flip tip.gif
3 MB, 500x281
>>61754409
>>61754333
>>
>>61754022
"Trips and I kill myself on stage"
>>
>>61754257
>>>/b/
>>
>>61754444
Sorry anon I'm literally autistic so yeah. Don't know how to socialize properly.
>>
"I AM THE BEAST I WORSHIP LELELEL
IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES TAKYON XD ;P"
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.