[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yo. I set up shows in my hometown. I got an email today from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: A-1553189-1306233825.jpeg.jpg (14 KB, 300x249) Image search: [Google]
A-1553189-1306233825.jpeg.jpg
14 KB, 300x249
Yo.

I set up shows in my hometown. I got an email today from this bands promoter, asking me to play here. Are they worth a shot? Havent listened to them and aint got time to dig in their music right now.

Also: Ask a dude who sets up shows everything.
>>
how much you going to pay me for doing your job?
>>
I'm not getting any money at all m8. Just for fun, y'know?
>>
Can I take your job since you seem to be shit at it?
>>
YES THEY ARE GREAT!!! DO IT!!! check out their songs Ghost, Warm Eyelids, and Far Away From The City
where's your hometown?
>>
>>61750456
Sure m8. Call Bands, set up shows. You can do it, I believe in you.
>>
>>61750518
Thanks for your response. Western Germany.
>>
>>61750376
>>61750518
This thread is such an obvious advert for your fucking stupid band
Tell motorama that they should change their name to Motorola so they can fold up and fit themselves inside their own asses
>>
>>61750580
I'm worried I just took bait on the second post here, please tell me if I did or if those are really their songs
>>
>>61750580
Dude, I'm not part of the Band. I just need to answer them in the next 6 hours and I dont know if I'm booking shit or not. Calm your tits.
>>
>>61750376
>Also: Ask a dude who sets up shows everything.
No thanks, I have to talk to enough of you idiots enough
>>
>>61750606
no those are really their songs. not sure why you haven't searched it already tho m8o
>>61750580
you should listen to the songs too faggot you'll probably like them
>>
>>61750376
>>61750626
What's the capacity of the venue you book for?
>>
>>61750626
Sorry pal
Just book them there's a girl
>>
>>61750719
250. only show in an area of 250km. 15$ a ticket.
>>
No, don't book them. They're pedophiles and racists.
>>
>>61750752
Well looks like they are currently playing bigger venues than that, so might as well book em.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.