[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4d 8QrRJvsE I'm gonna
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4d8QrRJvsE

I'm gonna cry /mu/
Look at him
He was so smart and funny and talented and wrote amazing music and now he's fucking dead
And Bob Dylan is going to die
And Paul McCartney is going to die
And John Cale is going to die
And Brian Eno is going to die
And Daniel Johnston is going to die
And Tom Waits is probably already dying
And Bowie is dead
And Lemmy is dead
Fuck
>>
>>61748491
man he looked hot for an old dude
>>
hah who cares about bob dylan or paul mccartney
>>
Everyone dies buddy
>>
>>61748518
this pretty much to be quite honestly frank family
>>
And nothing of value will be lost
>>
>>61748491
don't worry you'll meet them again in heaven
>>
>>61748516
why you gotta be so contrarian and edgy
>>
>>61748598
i'm jewish
>>
>>61748647
u guys dont have a heaven?
>>
>>61748491
and ur gonna die fag might aswell kill urself
>>
>>61748647
ooh, that's too bad
>>
>>61748669
no
we have this thing called world to come that's kinda like heaven but it's not a different place and we'll only get to see it when it comes so if i'm lucky maybe i'll see bowie in a couple of centuries
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.