[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
worth the $10 a month?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
worth the $10 a month?
>>
yes - very convenient
>>
Yeah it is.
>>
>>61744547
>>61744649
>>61744707
hello reddit
>>
Yes.
>>
just use the web player with adblock, pretty much the same unless you want to use a mobile device or anything
>>
>>61744767
>le anything i disagree with is reddit meme
Whine more.
>>
>>61744547
Yes, offline playlists can save your life.
>>
I got it for $5 a month cuz im a student. It's fucking great.
>>
you're better off just pirating everything and giving that money directly to a musician by buying merch or something from bandcamp
>>
NO.
>>
>>61745031
>giving that money directly to a musician
like buying the music the conventional way?
>>
>>61744547
no but I pay $5 a month for premium and it's p cool
>>
lmao no
>>
>paying for streaming
it's like tax on stupidity
>>
>>61744547
if you have a .edu email address it's only $5
>>
File: 1390189489091.jpg (29 KB, 279x304) Image search: [Google]
1390189489091.jpg
29 KB, 279x304
>paying for numbers
>>
>>61746730
>not paying for music

pleb
>>
>>61746730
"this"

penis by the way
>>
>>61744547
Just pirate tbqh family.
>>
i pay R$14,90/month
that's 3.72 us dollars
>>
Absolutely
>>
>>61746796
there's lots of album and eps in spotify that are rare to find
>>
>>61744547
Does it support lossless?
>>
File: illegal numbers.png (106 KB, 940x631) Image search: [Google]
illegal numbers.png
106 KB, 940x631
>>61746754

heres some stolen neutral milk hotel
>>
>>61746730
>>61747068
you're paying for a digital approximation and interpretation of an analogue signal. It's not like you're paying for just numbers. Arguing you're buying numbers when paying for a digital file is like saying you don't want to pay for anything material that includes compounds with oxygen and hydrogen because you can find atoms of those for free
>>
can anyone tell me about Apple Music? is it better than Spotify? I've never use either..
>>
No, just pirate and upload to google play music, stream it for free.
>>
>>61744828
yup.
I personally do not believe it's worth 10 bucks a month since I don't have 10 bucks to spend, but if you do, go for it.
>>
If you can't afford $5 or $10 per month you have a problem or you are so young you shouldn't be browsing here.
>>
>>61747307
>2015
>paying for oxygen and hydrogen
NIGGA JUST GRAB SOME AIR
>>
Yes, for sure. I don't want hundreds of GBs of music on my hard drive. And streaming it on the phone is a huge plus; syncing is retarded.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.