[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know, it only just occurred to me... David Bowie doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: david-bowie.jpg (106 KB, 1024x584) Image search: [Google]
david-bowie.jpg
106 KB, 1024x584
You know, it only just occurred to me...

David Bowie doesn't exist anymore. What was was a brilliant and creative man is now a rotting corpse. Everything that made him the person he was has been forever lost. You live on a planet devoid of the man named David Bowie. There's over 7 Billion people on this planet, and not one of them is David Bowie. He'll never exist again. He is eternally lost to time and space.And if you were to live forever he would never come back.
>>
....damn
>>
Lol ok
>>
>>61684116
if i could could live forever that would make me not care about bowie desu
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMGcv3mSdDE

his ghost lives on through this video
>>
>>61684173
is this video haunted
>>
>>61684188
C R Y S T A L
R
Y
S
T
A
L
>>
He lives through us - in our memories, in his life experiences, his words and ideas.

>You can kill the man, but you can't kill ideas

No idea what they'll be doing with his body, but I feel it'd be appropriate to put his ashes in an urn to float around in space.
>>
He will live when the big crunch happens. We will cherish him once again
>>
>>61684514
ashes to ashes
>>
>>61684116
You're missing the point of how he wanted to go. Blackstar made him fully immortal.
>>
>>61684545
I don't like the sound of a universe where s/t is his final album instead of Blackstar.
>>
He's a disgusting rapist. No respect for human life, any of you.
>>
>>61684682
>le david is a rapist! meme
>>
If you believe the universe is infinite, there may be another David Bowie out there.
>>
>>61684727
not in this one
>>
This is why we need to invent a way to upload brain data to computers.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.