[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
David bowie was shit your only pretending to be his fan to fit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: the-labyrinth-david-bowie.jpg (548 KB, 485x332) Image search: [Google]
the-labyrinth-david-bowie.jpg
548 KB, 485x332
David bowie was shit your only pretending to be his fan to fit in just like all those people who put michael Jackson on a pedastal right after he died

In a month you won't even remember David bowie screencap this you know I'm right
>>
Surprised it took this long for these posts to start showing up
>>
You wish faggot.
i´ve been listening to scary Monsters and supercreeps atleast once a month for the last 5 years and wont stop.
>>
>>61681917
i don't know why you're phrasing this like a shitpost when it's the truth
>>
thank fucking god, blackstar was one of the most milquetoast albums I've heard in years and people are acting like it's the second coming of christ just because he died
>>
He really was a extremely overrated musician but he pushed the boundaries for personal expression and I respect him for that.

Eat shit, OP.
>>
Bowie was an overrated hack who was more known for his wild appearance than his talent at composing or perfoming. Anyone who isn't completely oblivious to music history knows that he was a trendhopper who basically ripped off other shit that was going on around him and watered it down for a mainstream audience. His few good albums were collabs with more talented musicians like Eno.
>>
>how to best show that this is your first time on /mu/: the thread
>>
>>61681982
Wow he painted a lightning strike on his face music was never the same after that !
>>
File: 6457.png (448 KB, 553x469) Image search: [Google]
6457.png
448 KB, 553x469
>>61681917
>your only pretending
>>
>>61681817
I've been a David bowie fan since 1974.

Look, I know that you're upset that he divorced you, ran off to Berlin with Iggy, and then went an married a black woman, and raised a family with her, but after 40 some odd years, you have to except the fact that it's over, and move on. He's dead, and he's never coming back, OK? There will be no reconciliation between the two of you, no matter how badly you want it.

GO TO BED, ANGIE!
>>
>>61681931
not even the trolls could bring themselves to shitpost after hearing the news
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.