[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Its time to do this, It might be a bit too soon, but its som
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: bowiechella.gif (2 MB, 1006x768) Image search: [Google]
bowiechella.gif
2 MB, 1006x768
Its time to do this, It might be a bit too soon, but its something that has to happen.

in remembrance, were having a spontaneous listenalong in honor of the late great David Bowie. this listenalong will happen on the /mu/ radio, and will be over the course of the next coming week to listen to the bulk of the classic material, and then highlights of his output

from TODAY JAN 11th to JAN 17th we will be streaming at http://mutantradio.org/ @ 9PM ET/EST

the days are broken up by "eras" of his career, and go chronologically from David Bowie (Space Oddity) to

Hope to see you there
>>
what if bowie's death is actually a hoax and he just rises again like two days from now and they're like "just kidding"
>>
what albums are we doing TODAY?
>>
what happens after space oddity?
>>
8 et or 9 et? image and your post are different
>>
>>61666341
Nobody would pull a stunt like that, not even Bowie. Also, read Eno's response if you haven't already. Bowie wouldn't fuck with his friends like that nowadays.
>>
>>61666384
assuming every album is an hour long, space oddity, man who sold the world and hunky dory
>>
>3:00 CEST

wew lad
>>
File: de1.jpg (9 KB, 261x193) Image search: [Google]
de1.jpg
9 KB, 261x193
>using a legend's death to give yourself website traffic
>>
>>61666453
>Nobody would pull a stunt like that
andy kaufman would
>>
>>61666498
/mu/tant radio is a staple of this board newfriend
>>
>>61666498
there are no ads anywhere on the site and nobody uses the site except
>>
>>61666640
except WHO THOUGH?!
>>
>>61666640
..to listen to things with other people
>>
>>61666512
this made me smile, and Im not even a kaufmann fan, but I know you're right
>>
How do I tune in on my phone?
>>
>>61667583
tunein radio app
>>
>>61666666
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.