[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY BOWIE AND NOT THIS TALENTLESS HACK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1
File: 2old.jpg (181 KB, 510x337) Image search: [Google]
2old.jpg
181 KB, 510x337
WHY BOWIE AND NOT THIS TALENTLESS HACK
>>
Don't worry anon, hell be fine
>>
Dylan was a better songwriter and singer
>>
>>61656633
No, not in the slightest.
>>
>>61656614

His death will probably be one of the biggest of any musician. Probably on the same level as Michael Jackson
>>
>>61656633
>you walk into the room with your pencil in your hand
> you see somebody naked and you say who is that man

what the fuck is this shit
>>
Literally came here to post this
>>
>>61656614
>>61656844
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>61656793
Nice cherry picking, son.
>>
>>61656793
a well-written joke
>>
I don't think I'll even be surprised if Bob dies. Seems like he's been knocking on death's door for decades. But I sure fucking hope he puts out another Tempest before he does.
>>
>>61656633
this
>>
>>61656614
Because he's one of G-d's chosen people.
>>
>>61657069
>implying the rest of the song isn't worse
>>
>>61657266
That's a good song, you know nothing bro.
>>
He went down to the crossroads, he's been dead for quite some time.
>>
>>61657266
>implying that's the only song he ever wrote
>>
>>61656614
>talentless
I respect Bowie but, talentless?, srsly?, Bob Dylan influenced even the rolling stones. And im pretty sure he'll live till 90. You just know he's timeless.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR9Th0GzSQ4
Dylan is not only one of the greatest musicians of the twentieth century but also one of the greatest poets. This "Dylan was bad because his voice was unconventional and his lyrics abstract" meme is one of the most embarrassing in /mu/'s history. Radio-listening masses of 50 gears ago were able to recognize his genius and yet some of you still can't.
>>
>>61656614
he SUCKED. he had boring and preachy songs and his singing voice was awful. most overrated folk artist ever.
>>
>>61657573
Not all his lyrics were abstract, see Hurricane or Mozambique
>>
>>61656614
This is a music board and Qaddafi is already dead. Please take your shit post elsewhere.
>>
>>61657603
I'd rather have bob dylan than the gazillion of retards who learnt to sing "well" and participate in The Voice castings.
Singing correctly is overrated and unnecessary unless you're in a choir
>>
>>61657603

lmao if you actually listened to Folk you'd realize that most the cunts have fucked up voices. It's not about having a pretty voice, it's about the history of it.
>>
Dylan is five times more musically accomplished than Bowie. C'mon man, don't be vulgar or ungrateful.
>>
>>61657660
You made me imagine a choir of Bob Dylans. Oh God, I like Dylan and everything, but that would be a horrible noise.
>>
>>61657885
>>61657660

>judging Dylan for being bad at singing

>not having listened to Shadows In The Night

leeeeellll
>>
>>61656632
Stop /mu/ you're killing everyone
>>
>>61656633
Only you faggots would actually believe this
>>
I hope he leaves with at least one more decent album. This whole covering Frank Sinatra thing seems like a really low point.

>tfw Dylan's last album could be a Frank Sinatra cover album.
>>
>>61657200
this, he's just going to keep replacing his organs until he lives to see triple digits like the rest of his kind
>>
>>61657573
see >>61656793
>>
>>61657911
Shadows in the Night was lame. Tempest was way better.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.