[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> There are people on this board RIGHT NOW that still blabber
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Robert Fripp.jpg (252 KB, 3000x2053) Image search: [Google]
Robert Fripp.jpg
252 KB, 3000x2053
> There are people on this board RIGHT NOW that still blabber about what's "true metal" and what's "poser bullshit that isn't metal"
>>
they aren't actual fans. i do have to say that korn and slipnot are not metal though
>>
>>61655454
They are you fucking faggot. The fact that they're bad doesn't mean that they're not metal. If that was the case, at least the 70% of metal bands wouldn't be metal.
>>
>>61655488
Slipknot is, Korn depends on the song
>>
>>61655545
I agree
>>
>>61655428
After three minutes I'm still thinking: why is Paolo Bonolis in this thread?
>>
What the fuck is Paolo Bonolis doing in a /mu/ thread?
>>
>>61655488
nah, i'd call slipknot "jungle rock"
>>
>>61655662
>>61655688
That's Robert Fripp
>>
>>61655662
>>61655688
Mente alveare?
>>
>>61655718
Bonolis is love, Bonolis is life.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGxAr-kqfW0
>>
>>61655428
Nu metal as a whole is not an actual subgenre of metal. It was just a term made up by the retarded media back in the 90's. Most bands of the "genre" tended to simply be rap rock and alternative rock with mild groove metal influences.

Metalcore and Deathcore are an interesting topic though. Some stuff are clearly not metal, while others clearly are. Really depends on the band, and makes me wish we had less vague terms to avoid confusion.
>>
>>61655698
i just call it shit
>>
>>61655753
Robert Fripp singing "bucatini disco dance"
>>
>>61656214
METAL shit.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.