[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what did Lady Gaga mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1452511374654.webm (2 MB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1452511374654.webm
2 MB, 720x720
what did Lady Gaga mean by this?
>>
is that really her? i miss when she wasn't trying to be a pretentious crooner.
>>
to be honest leonardo di caprio looks like a real asshole to me
>>
>>61654659
>she's gonna be 30 in March
Fuck, I'm getting old.
>>
>>61654723
fucking true
>>
>>61654702
>I hate how she's normal now
>I loved it when she relied on her stage gimmicks to hide her subpar music
>>
>>61654723
isnt that his whole thing, though? never heard anyone call him sympathetic
>>
what is this from?
>>
>>61656504
golden globes
>>
Contrary to you crybabies, I don't see anything wrong here. He was laughing and having fun with the people on the table and when Gaga was passing by, his shoulder was in the way and he immediately move it in a surprise manner. Why do you guys assume that he was mocking her?
>>
>>61654659
>the black guys checking her out

kek
>>
>>61656604
Because /mu/ likes to shitpost
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.