[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any reason to buy CDs anymore?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_nuwulxJDQl1qbv86po1_500.png (407 KB, 500x664) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nuwulxJDQl1qbv86po1_500.png
407 KB, 500x664
Is there any reason to buy CDs anymore?
>>
I like collecting them
>>
packaging

blackstar hidden message incoming

and vinyl sucks
>>
>>61652702
i love lana del rey so much, i wish her and i were friends, theres so much i wanna talk to her about
>>
David bowie died
>>
-Supporting the existence of record stores
-Having a decorative conversation piece to show off when guests are over

That's basically it.
>>
exclusive tracks, artwork, collecting,portable, you can lend all three of you friends it to copy onto their moms computer etc.
>>
bump for insight
>>
is there any reason to do anything now that bowie is dead
>>
i already told you
>>
>plastic
>2016
>>
listening to them in my car that doesnt work with an ipod cable
>>
>>61652733
I just wanna put my dick in her.
>>
>>61653632
>not anything with a hole
>>
>>61653604
>plastic soul
>2016
>>
I was watching her interviews on youtube before she adopted the lana del rey persona, and she was so humble and quirky. Watching her recent interviews it seems like she's trying to be depressed and mature, when in reality she's nothing like that. the plastic surgery doesnt really bother me as much as her attempt to take on a different persona just to appear edgy. regardless of all that I've said, I'd still put my dick inside her vagina
>>
>>61653745
link?
>>
>>61653943
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOtvNWCeiGg

skip to 0:45
>>
>>61652702
Yeah CD quality music.
With amazon sometimes you get a free digital version to stream.

Then get your CD, rip it, upload it to google, put it on your phone, etc.
>>
I bet Landa Del Rey has a fat asshole
>>
http://genius.com/Lana-del-rey-terrence-loves-you-lyrics

Trying to transmit, can you hear me?
Ground control to Major Tom
Can you hear me all night long?
Ground control to Major Tom

“Terrence Loves You” is a promotional single from Lana Del Rey’s upcoming fourth studio album, Honeymoon. Lana said it’s her favorite song on the album

released September 18, 2015

Did she know?
>>
>>61655656

yes, and if the sound system is on the "better than just good" side of things, a well recorded CD can send you into cognitive places of enlightened joy that the mp3 version cannot attain

also david bowie has died and i have no feelings left
>>
>>61655955
>>
File: 12345456.gif (998 KB, 500x388) Image search: [Google]
12345456.gif
998 KB, 500x388
>>61655955
>>
if you have old speakers without aux
some music isnt digital
cd sound is nice
more compact than vinyl
you feel like you acutall own the music, with digital it doesnt feel like you 'own' it but just like you listen to it
supporting nice record shops
the art can be quite nice, also collector's pieces
much better as a present
>>
I'd be fine with high quality FLACs (DRM-free, of course) that come with all the art and shit. The problem is that you usually just get the files, and they're usually shitty mp3s.
>>
>>61652702

An mp3 is only a quarter the quality of a cd at best, and not all sites offer things like wav or flac downloads yet. It's taking a step backwards just having mp3s
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.