[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do I start with David Bowie. I would like to experience
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 11.jpg (210 KB, 816x1200) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
210 KB, 816x1200
Where do I start with David Bowie. I would like to experience his work.
>>
File: david-bowie-low.jpg (245 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
david-bowie-low.jpg
245 KB, 1280x1280
>>61647595
His best work
>>
>>61647630
>Not diamond dogs
>>
>>61647595
>Jumping on the bandwagon after a musician dies

Everytime.
>>
>>61647813
Should I just never listen to his music?
>>
>>61647813
It's tragic but beautiful, a bittersweet finiteness to a new world of music.

Help the nigga out.
>>
start with Ziggy stardust album

branch out from there
>>
WE CAN BEAT THEM
JUST FOR ONE DAY
>>
>>61647848
you should never visit /mu/ if you want real advice.

My favorite will always be space oddity, but everyone has an opinion.
>>
>>61648135
Like is it just literally something /mu/ that just makes people think being even slightly nice disgusting? Like a lot of people like me and op just never really got around to bowie and unfortunately his death made us realize we should have been listening to his music so we're gonna start now but then we're just death bandwagon faggots. So yeah, like what op said, are we just supposed to never listen to his music?
>>
>>61648414
Low, Ziggy Stardust and "Heros" are pretty great. Start there
>>
Start with The Man Who Sold the World. It's the beginning of his classic era and it's a kickass album.

Ignore these idiots telling you to listen to Low or Station to Station, those are fantastic albums but not proper introductions to Bowie.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.