[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I first experienced Alive 2006-2007 in its widest incarnation:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
>I first experienced Alive 2006-2007 in its widest incarnation: the youtube videos, almost ten years ago
>very faithful anons had uploaded these things sequentially; I got pretty much the whole set as-it-happened by Coachella before Alive 2007 was a finished project
>I had been mildly disappointed by Human After All, but still liked the first two albums...
>This was all before dubstep, and "sick drops" as we now know them (though of course sick drops have always existed)
>I was totally fucking amazed.
>Oh My Christing Fuck, Did You Forget the Meaning of Passion
>Oh FuckNigger Even The Bad Tracks I Know Are Made Whole In This Cohesive Whole Shit Nigger
>I get the Extended Alive 2007 by luck at a local shop, I bump it so loud immediately that the neighbor girl comes into my room and tells me to turn that shit down that's how hard I had to violate her boundaries
>Alive 2007 unseats Underworld's Everything Everything as my favorite live album

>tfw I will never have attended any of the Alive 2006-7 shows
>>
>>
>>61645369

God-damn, thank you for reminding me.

I still have the stickers for Alive 1997 tucked behind the CD-plate in my copy. :^)

Although I hear Thomas has hearing problems.

>Tfw apart from Alives, I was not in a field in Wisconsin 20+ years ago
>>
alive 2017 bro
>>
>still making tours

Theyll be fine.
>>
>>61646019
I was wondering tho, how probable is this to actually happen?
>>
>>61646148
It's very probably. Though I saw an article not long ago about one of them starting to lose his hearing.
>>
they'll be FINE
>>
>alive 2017
please let this be true
>>
>>61646148
Fairly unlikely I think. Unless they find a new member.

I just heard that one of the guys from Daft Punk died. I think his name was David Bowie or something.
>>
>>61645128
theyll be fine
>>
>>61647000
trips = truth
>>
File: baby-tunnel.gif (2 MB, 200x174) Image search: [Google]
baby-tunnel.gif
2 MB, 200x174
>>61645128
>mfw standing nearly next to the stage to the left.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxND1oYDBTQ
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.