[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what is good about this album? All I hear about it is how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Revolver.jpg (380 KB, 1220x1220) Image search: [Google]
Revolver.jpg
380 KB, 1220x1220
So what is good about this album? All I hear about it is how "experimental" it is which only really applies to Tomorrow Never Knows and maybe Eleanor Rigby.
Also it haves some of their worst songs:
>Taxman
>She Said She Said
>Good Day Sunshine
>And Your Bird Can Sing
>Doctor Robert
>Got To Get You in my Life
>>
>>61637336
I can tell you listen to nigger music
>>
>and tour bird can sing
>good day sunshine
>she said she said

those are top beatles songs fag
>>
Probably bait, but if you want experimental music, listen to experimental music. That era Beatles is power pop. Sure they experiment, but the core is power pop.
>>
>>61637336
Shit opinion, shit taste
>>
>>61637336
>Albums must be experimental to be good
>>
>Taxman

Pretty okay and funny song.
>She Said She Said
Great vocals and interesting lyrics.

>Good Day Sunshine
One of The Beatles masterpiece. Fluid, catchy and with a markable verse.

>And Your Bird Can Sing
I like to sing and dance this song in the morning with some cigs.

>Doctor Robert
Meh. I like the irony of the lyrics.

>Got To Get You in my Life
Another masterpiece. Paul's vocals defined a whole generation.

protip: experimental doesn't always means yours default japanese fucking a moog.
>>
>>61637336

Worst bait ever.
>>
>>61637336
>Also it haves some of their worst songs:
you have terrible taste.
>>
>>61637441
>>61638306
I'm in total agreement with these two posts!
>>
File: christ.jpg (11 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
christ.jpg
11 KB, 251x242
>>61637336
2/10 b8 for making me reply
>>
File: hotlineshig.jpg (36 KB, 723x723) Image search: [Google]
hotlineshig.jpg
36 KB, 723x723
>>61637564
>Good Day Sunshine
>masterpiece

ISHYGDDT
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.