[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
they are literal fucking gods
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 81+Uk5hiaFL._SL500_.jpg (87 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
81+Uk5hiaFL._SL500_.jpg
87 KB, 500x500
they are literal fucking gods
>>
Priest are better.
>>
>>61629816
Steve Harris > Bruce Dickinson, desu
>>
File: eddy.jpg (24 KB, 436x391) Image search: [Google]
eddy.jpg
24 KB, 436x391
>first song on your first album is about stalking women at night with your dick out
>>
>>61629816
Definitely. Favourite band ever since I was 12, and they still are to this day. Getting to see them live for the first time ever during their Book of Souls tour. Hyped as fuck.

>>61630334
Nah. Bruce is a lyrical genius and a man of high erudite. Plus he could wreck Harris' shit in a sword fight. Not to mention he wrote the two best songs on the newest album.
>>
Maiden was definitely the best band out of the big 5.

I don't get why they aren't talked about here more often
>>
>>61629816
I think Iron maiden is to metal what MF DOOM is to hip hop.
>>
>>61631874
>The big 5
U wot m8?
>>
Amazing fucking band...
>>
>>61631992
Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth, Anthrax, Iron Maiden
>>
>iron maiden - iron maiden - iron maiden

fucking really?
>>
>>61632000
Stop making shit up.
>>
>>61632036
at least it wasn't the first song like Black Sabbath
>>
>>61631936
A bit cheesy but a master class within their genres?
>>
>>61632036
And look how recognizable they are now.
>>
Their music stayed great throughout all the years, it's a shame the same cannot be said for Eddie. Book of Souls and Final Frontier especially.
>>
Eh, they repeat way to many chord progressions and note patterns. Shit gets annoying as fuck and too samey.

The other Classic metal bands are so much more interesting and versatile.
>>
>>61632636
>I have no idea what I'm talking about
>>
>>61629816
anything we don't know yet?
>>
>>61629816
are you saying iron maiden is nonexistent?

because there seems to be pretty convincing evidence of iron maiden's career...
>>
>>61633132
I am out watching football right now. Let me get back home on my computer I'll post links. Though for now I'll just say that so many of their songs do the E->C->D power chord pattern. Notes involved with those three power chords make the vast majority of Maiden songs.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.