[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I thought this was supposed to be good. At least 70% of this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 51lD0dZmJ2L.jpg (55 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
51lD0dZmJ2L.jpg
55 KB, 500x500
I thought this was supposed to be good. At least 70% of this album is filler.
>>
File: siamese.jpg (286 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
siamese.jpg
286 KB, 1000x1000
>>
>>61625902
>>61625920
both bad
>>
Thirty-Three - In the Arms of Sleep - 1979

I listen to that over and over.
>>
This is my favorite album and I'm the first to admit there's filler on it but it's nowhere near 70%.
Filler tracks are: Love, We Only Come Out At Night, Beautiful, LILY (MY ONE AND ONLY) and maybe Cupid de Locke
>>
Siamese Dream is better desu
>>
siamese dream is like an 8/10
mellon collie is like a 6/10
>>
>>61625902
You're right. But you can't deny that it has an insanely good album cover.
>>
>>61625902
Yeah, I remember buying this when I was fifteen thinking it was going to be amazing. I could barely listen to half of it.
>>
AND YOU KNOW YOU'RE NEVER SURE
BUT YOU'RE SURE YOU COULD BE RIGHT
IF YOU HELD YOURSELF UP TO THE LIGHT

AND THE EMBERS NEVER FADE
IN YOUR CITY BY THE LAKE
THE PLACE WHERE YOU WERE BORN
>>
Listened to it for the first time the other day. It's good but I don't think the length is justified. Siamese is much more enjoyable to listen to.
>>
>>61625902
CAST THE PEARLS ASIDEEE
>>
>>61625902
Corgan's voice fuckin sucks
>>
AND IF YOU'RE GIVING IIIIN
THEN YOU'RE GIVIIING
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP
>>
today, mayonaise and 1979 are their ONLY good songs
>>
File: Machina.jpg (551 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Machina.jpg
551 KB, 1000x1000
here is the superior album
>>
>>61628254
That's not 'Adore'
>>
>>61628270
You're right, that's not Adore.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.