[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daniel Johnston thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
Has anybody haves the Extras of the devil and daniel johnston, the ones that you cam see laurie and daniel reunion? I really wan to see it.
also: daniel johnston thread, one of the best songwriters of all time.
>>
No one? come on /mu/
>>
>>61620205
>/mu/
>gibs me dat
no you come on
>>
>>61619918
>one of the best songwriters of all time
no, he just wrote a few cute songs and is a miserable christian fundamentalistic asshole
>>
>>61619918
I saw the movie.

It was pgood.

It's nice that Daniel Johnston is continuing to do better health-wise.
>>
REMEBER NUMBER NINE NUMBER NINE NUMBER NINE
>>
>>61620247
>is a miserable christian fundamentalistic asshole
And that really matters about his music?
>>
>>61620318
technically yes in his case since that did in fact determine his recording career
>>
>>61620247
>is a miserable christian fundamentalistic asshole

wat?

Did you even watch the movie?

That's his parents and siblings.

He's not like that.
>>
>>61620318
That's what most people find interesting about him. The music isn't that good. Someone doesn't get good because you feel sorry for him.
>>
>>61620247
christian fundamentalist? thats a shame
>>
So we can all agree that Songs of Pain is his best album, right?
>>
>>61620367
Maybe you should rewatch the movie
>>
>>61620367
well he didnt go to Elektra becuase metallica were "devil worshipers"
>>
>>61620402
That has more to do with him being schizophrenic.
>>
>>61620394
or listen to his lyrics, that should also help
>>
>>61620420
but couldnt you say that about all religious people?
>>
O LORD IT REALLY BRINGSME DOWN ABOUT THE DEVIIL TOWN
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.