[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got out of the hospital. 20 stitches across my neck. Can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 20151124_112324.jpg (2 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20151124_112324.jpg
2 MB, 4128x2322
Just got out of the hospital. 20 stitches across my neck. Can't sleep. Music for this feel?
>>
asmr
>>
What kinda pills they got you on?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-Xm7s9eGxU
>>
File: PinkMoon.jpg (320 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
PinkMoon.jpg
320 KB, 600x600
>>
>>61615398
Eno's ambient works inc. collaborations
>>
>>61615398
the fuck happenedd?
>>
>>61615424
They want me on some sort of pain killers but I'm not big on them. Don't like the altered mindstate, only took them when necessary for regulating my blood pressure. So I can't complain about any pain, as it's on me. Luckilly it's not really pain anymore, just discomfort.
>>
CUT MY LIFE INTO PEICES
>>
>>61615398
Stitches
>>
>>61615464
I'd lie and say I got in a knife fight or something but really it was just a cyst they found during a routine check, but they had to pull it due to risk it might be cancerous/thyroid related. Also had to pull out the cyst track. 5 hours under general ansthetic and I wake up looking like the maon character out of a Tim Burton flick with a drain running out of my neck.
>>
>>61615596
glad you found it before it was too late anon
>>
>>61615506
Fuck you for making me laugh, it's a bit uncomfortable.
>>
>>61615620
Risk of any serious problem wasn't too high, but with the family history of thyroid issue they suggested it very very highly. Only real downside is that they removed part of the hyoid bone too so now swallowing is weird. Otherwise I just get a few weeks of discomfort and a scar to make up stories for.
>>
>>61615634
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEadxf871xA

listen to this friend

chill out music
>>
>>61616131
Thanks for the recommendation, friend.
>>
>>61615506
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMSxsRBqsL8

this if you cant move from bed
>>
>>61615398
wussy
>>
I'm assuming they gave you painkillers? I always like mellow electronic when taking opiates. Soma fm is just a radio site, but it's good background noise. Groove salad is a good station to start with.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.