[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my dad is a studio engineer and told me this would be fine f
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
my dad is a studio engineer and told me this would be fine for field recordings, is he right?

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/DR05
>>
sweet bro, now you can make great bandcamp albums for a very avant-teen like me :>)
>>
File: squid gun.jpg (44 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
squid gun.jpg
44 KB, 210x240
>>61614948
>dad is a studio engineer
yet you ask muh for advice
>>
>>61614969
i just wanna record sounds and use them in music
>>
More like TRASHCAM
>>
>>61614969
fuck off Ian
>>
>>61615067
fuck
>>
>>61614948
try the music production general thread or something, if you ask anything like that to /mu/ in general you are just going to get a lot of meming and 13yo trolls, like the rest of this thread displays.
>>
>>61615018
you know that epic reaction pic screams reddit

lmfao
>>
>>61615186
>he thinks that reddit is the only place that uses reaction images
>>
Op you gotta get a mic to plug into the top of that tascan
And a micro SD card to put in the side
And an SD card to plug that micro SD
And a card reader to put that SD card into your computer

It's grrst and easy to use
>>
>>61614948
yes it will be fine. get a wind cover
>>
>>61614948
it's not a shotgun, that's for sure
but you won't notice, even wind cover
won't be necessary

just record
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (150 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
150 KB, 1280x720
>>61614948
man if you cant be bothered to stuff a blimp in a dead cat, don't even bother
>>
File: 1450312423143.jpg (40 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1450312423143.jpg
40 KB, 550x512
>>61615186
le youre from reddit meme
>>
>>61614948
Serious reply anon.
I use an Olympus LS 12 for exactly that. I think it's good.
It has the lowest noise floor out of ones I've tested (not scientifically just to my own ears). IMO it outperformed the tascam and I think it might be a bit cheaper
>>
>>61614948
I'm also a studio engineer and yes that will be fine for field recordings
>>
>>61614948
I loved mine until I dropped it like a dumbass and the covering for one of the mics broke.

Would superglue do it or should I send it in somewhere?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.