[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
masterpiece any recs? early mercury rev appreciation thread general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: imgres.jpg (8 KB, 227x222) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
8 KB, 227x222
masterpiece
any recs?
early mercury rev appreciation thread general i guess
>>
Flaming Lips is also a good band!
>>
I actually finished listening to this for the first time like an hour ago. I liked it, though I'll probably have to give it a few more spins.

how does the rest of their discography hold up?
>>
>>61608802
they went shit after boces
>>61608772
already heard all their stuff, most neo-psychedelia discussed here too tbqh, AnCo, Mercury Rev, The Flaming Lips, the list goes on...
>>
Yerself is steam 2/10
Boces 3/10
Deserters songs 5/10

Truly a shit band.
>>
>>61608898
truly shit taste
>>
>>61608898
faggot they went to utter shit after boces

they were godtier before
>>
is someone gonna drop some fire recs or nah
>>
>>61608852
>they went to shit after boces
I've never read a more wrong post. See You On The Other Side is a brilliant album that ranks up with YIS and Boces
>>
>>61609192
>See You On The Other Side is a brilliant album that ranks up with YIS and Boces
no
>>
>>61609117
Bardo Pond - Buffo Alvarius
Yo La Tengo - May i Sing With Me
>>
>>61609244
Yup
>implying Empire State and Racing The Tide aren't brilliant tracks
>>
Not enough love for Blue and Black. That poignant piano riff...
>>
They were great probably greatest psychedelic band of the 90s but something happened and now it is sad to listen to their new stuff
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.