[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kreayshawn is one of the most underrated artists out there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Kreayshawn_Taxes.jpg (89 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
Kreayshawn_Taxes.jpg
89 KB, 1200x800
Kreayshawn is one of the most underrated artists out there
>>
>>61600415
Gucci, Gucci,
I know this shit by hard
>>
>>61600415
Is she ever going to come back or is she all family now?
>>
>>61600542
irs cleared out her bank account around christmas. she did a show with lil b on new year's eve so I hope this means more music and shows.
>>
>>61600662
>she did a show with lil b on new year's eve

washed up early 2010s living memes gotta stick together, i guess
>>
witchhouse and slutrap were the only two legit subcultures in the past 5 years but they were shitted on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOTpymGSbOs

bring back witchhouse and slutrap
>>
She's not underrated and she's not talented either. Gucci Gucci was a great song until I found out the lyrics were written by about seven other people. That's unacceptable.

Also she's from the bay but lost out on her bay area credibility by signing to a major label knowing what would happen. Nobody wants to work with her out here because she brings nothing to the table and not even girls really care about her.
>>
>>61600662
Post links about that stuff plz I don't know where to look
>>
>>61600830
Blah blah blah h8ter h8te blah

Don't fucking care. I liked her and would like to hear her again .
>>
File: Lil-B-Friends.jpg (91 KB, 750x676) Image search: [Google]
Lil-B-Friends.jpg
91 KB, 750x676
>>61600879
i'm too lazy to pastebin

http://thesource.com/2015/12/21/irs-wipes-kreayshawns-bank-account-says-her-account-never-filed-her-taxes/
>>
rubbish
>>
>>61600542
>Is she ever going to come back

who cares lol
>>
>>61600696
Jesus. Lil Debbie is way hotter with long hair. That curly, short hair look was ugly as fuck
>>
>>61600415
>mfw kitty pryde is the only remaining member of the lost in thot group that still has a career

Truly there is no justice in this world.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.