[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/prod/ - Production General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46
File: hnnng.jpg (64 KB, 698x462) Image search: [Google]
hnnng.jpg
64 KB, 698x462
Confession: I started this thread cause I wanted some feedback on my track, also, there wasn't a production thread yet.

>Production Resources:
>Pastebin - Links, books, videos, articles, tutorials and stuff
http://pastebin.com/pYGCLu6q

>/prod/ wiki - still looking for contributors (wink, wink, WINK)
http://mu-sic-production.wikia.com
There's a severe lack of DAW descriptions in the wiki. If you're good with your tool of choice, consider writing a paragraph about it.

Learn how you can be a programmer and make it in music, discover the secret of getting the very same warm, fuzzy, analogue sound as everyone else, and make that sub bass in a synth, yo!

Remember to use clyp.it to post your tracks/WIP : posting a clyp.it is just providing sound for a question, posting a soundcloud link is making self-advertisement and the thread doesn't need that.

Remember to check other peoples' clyp.it links to keep the thread healthy
>>
Just wondering if this is coming along nicely, if there's not any too apparent mistakes? I'm quite fond of what I made here, wanna find a cool vocal somewhere and publish it:

https://clyp.it/3byp22ps
>>
What hardware are you guys using right now?

>Yamaha HS8
>UAD-2 Duo
>Steinberg UR22
>Rhode NT1-A (general purpose)
>>
>>61600194

>novation launchkey49
>Akai MPD 26
>Zoom H4n
>>
Way to lazy to type that shit up right now.. Some 808303 and some other analog crap, with a motu sound card
>>
>>61600194
eie 16, oxy gen.1/2
i play guitar
>>
File: curryfire.jpg (605 KB, 2500x2372) Image search: [Google]
curryfire.jpg
605 KB, 2500x2372
post that fire, senpai

https://clyp.it/kdwbvtck
>>
>>61599963

That's nice, you've left loads of space for a vocal so hope you find a good one to go on there - some nice sleepy-sounding female thing.
>>
Hey producer people, if I posted my zips from Garageband, would some of you guys be willing to take a crack at mixing them?
>>
>>61603124
i'm sure somebody would do it, but why use garageband?
>>
File: Ableton 9.png (106 KB, 1007x808) Image search: [Google]
Ableton 9.png
106 KB, 1007x808
How do I git gud at Ableton? I've been using it for a few months and most of it still seems like alien magic to me.
>>
>>61603175
ease of amp/pedal manipulation. I don't have access to a wide variety of equipment.
>>
>>61603176
i guess just manuals/tutorials/experience, a few months isn't very long.

any specific questions?
>>
Here's a link to one of my songs. It's got everything in it, zipped up. If someone would be willing to take a crack at mixing it or something, that would be awesome. I'd love to hear what I can sound like with proper production. Also keep in mind this is not a final product, so it's not perfect.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-_QUmknwNKETzRNdTdteThER2s/view?usp=sharing
>>
>>61599942

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1nCY6sQ8spx

On a scale of 1-10 how retarded does this sound?
>>
>>61603284
i dont really like the last synth that comes in but the rest of it is alright
>>
>>61601229
laughable, senpai

you're not even spitting

https://clyp.it/iuymd1iu
>>
>>61603268
why are all the files different lengths? and why is the lead so much louder than the other tracks/not lined up at all?

also no offense but proper production is not what you need at this point. just practice more and get a real daw
>>
>>61603284
A lot of potential - beautiful progression but the bassline needs to be louder and maybe try some different, smoother effects on the main melody synth?
>>
>>61603893
cWhat kind of DAW would you recommend?
>>
>>61604003
there's some descriptions of daw's in the wiki
http://mu-sic-production.wikia.com/wiki//mu/sic_Production_Wiki
i'd recommend any one of them over garage band
>>
Saffire 6 USB (might replace soon as there's no win10 driver)
Reason 6.5 + Recycle
Akai MPK25
>>
>>61603268
i starting making a synth out of the vocal track
https://clyp.it/1fbnruzc
>>
File: levels.gif (39 KB, 1131x728) Image search: [Google]
levels.gif
39 KB, 1131x728
>>61604003
When you are used to GarageBand the obvious choice would be Logic X (similar UI).

However, you can exchange projects via stems (individual tracks after effects/post-processing). This is what the other poster expected. Those should be labeled and all of the same length, because no one wants to fit your song together like a puzzle. GarageBand is pretty shitty at that, there is no function to automate that. Solo each individual track and export the song as .aif/.wav.

Also work on your recording/production skills. The vocal and chord tracks are REALLY quiet. Picture very related, that are the levels in your recorded takes. The dotted lines are at -6 dB, which is the typical recording headroom.
>>
>>61599963
>https://clyp.it/3byp22ps
I love this, anon!!! You should've added some more sounds to the sides though in my opinion. For some more depth/environment or whatever you call it. Everything is so... in the middle. Like maybe surprise the ears with those sexy keys here and there. I'm new to music production, so maybe ignore everything I've just said.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QGVTyzsXfo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnpB_jBIrr8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbXhid4NHLk

how do you create those really textured "pads" or whatever, like Teebs? I would think he layers a bunch of samples (field recordings and musical stuff) but I cant do anything like it that doesnt sound like an awful ugly mess
>>
>>61600194
>What hardware are you guys using right now?

Tascam 38-8 for main recording
Tascam 488 for rough demos
Mackie 1604 for mixing
Mics - SM57, SM58, Beta 57, a few no-name ones
Monitors - Alesis Elevate 3 and 5, Triple P pyramids
Effects - Yamaha SPX90 (x2), Alesis Quadraverb (x2), Alesis Midiverb II, A few 30-band EQs (cant remember brands), Roland Space Echo
Pedal Effects - Proco Rat, Russian Big Muff, Line6 DL4, Digitech XP300, Digitech Whammy 1, Digitech Whammy 2, Fulltone MDV3, 5 Boss GE7's, Some cheap analog delay
Guitars - MIM Strat, 1968 Mustang, 1973 Jazzmaster
Synths - Ensoniq EPS16, Emu Emax
Drums/Sequencers - Alesis SR16, Boss DR670, Boss SP303, Boss SP505, Boss SP555

I don't like computers so I don't use them for anything music related. It's a waste of time in my eyes since they give you too many options that the whole process becomes convoluted.
>>
>>61605779
> I don't like computers so I don't use them for anything music related. It's a waste of time in my eyes since they give you too many options that the whole process becomes convoluted.
To each their own.
>>
>>61605828
I might make the switch when my 38-8 craps out for good, I love that thing, but it costs a shit ton to maintain/keep up and running when anything happens.

Unless I can find a decent 16 track to replace it.
>>
>>61605885
You should just track into your DAW. I don't think it will impact your creative side if you're still using the same gear to make all your sounds. All you're doing with your computer is just recording what you already have anyway. Plus, you can always indestructibly tweak shit later if you want to.
>>
Does anyone know a TB-303 vst or somethnig similar?

I also don't know how to use a sequencer.

I heard that synth1 could make something really similar to a TB-303.
>>
>>61599942
at least you used the pasta
>>
>>61606356
i have puremagnetik teebee that came with ableton suite and it is multisampled tb303

but it doesnt quite sound right because the cutoff doesnt increase gradually it only goes 1-4 and it kind of sucks for realistic 303 sounds
>>
>>61600194
Presonus Firestudio
Crate PA-600
Blue Baby Bottle
2x KRK Rokit 6
Alesis Micron
Ion Strat copy with MIA Strat electronics
>>
>>61603176
How to git gud?

Use FL.
>>
Just finnished this --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7da3-P_liS8

All i use is
> Fl studio 12
> Fl studio stock plugins
> izotope ozone 5
> Guitar rig 5
> T- rackS CS
>>
File: cat-biting-piano.jpg (25 KB, 640x516) Image search: [Google]
cat-biting-piano.jpg
25 KB, 640x516
hey boys, i had abelton live 9 once but it deleted itself, can someone show me where they got their copy please?
>>
>>61606561
For sounds and stuff
> Kontakt
> Sylenth 1
> Nexus from time to time
>>
>>61606632
if you pirated it just go find it again im sure its out there

i dont pirate so i just log into my ableton account and dl it
>>
>>61606356
>>61606516

I use Spectralhead Silverbox for 303 sounds - it's emulated rather than sampled and a fair bit of work went into it at the time to get it sounding realistic, demo sounds are on the site:

http://www.spectralhead.com/silverbox.php
>>
File: IMG-20151029-WA0000.jpg (788 KB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151029-WA0000.jpg
788 KB, 3264x1836
Hey guys, if i want to connect my amps (In this case a Line6 Pod X3) L/R output to my audio interfaces inputs should i use normal 1/4" instruments cables or 1/4" TRS cables for that?
>>
>>61606715

You only need TRS 1/4" cables if you have balanced outputs on the Pod X3 and balanced inputs on your interface.
>>
>>61606676
this looks good actually but it is abandoned it seems last update in 2009
>>
>>61603176
By twisting every knob and see how it affects whatever it is you're doing. Experimentation is the best way to learn stuff. Also Sadowick's Tutorials are pretty good.

>>61606356
http://blog.wavosaur.com/best-free-tb-303-emulation-sotware-vst-plugins-standalone/
>>
>>61606786
The outputs of the Pod X3 are TRS, but the inputs of my Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 are just labeled as "2x XLR/1/4" Mic/Line Combo-Inputs"so i can't tell.
>>
>>61606891

Yeah it's been about for a while and is 32-bit only - still works fine with Live 32-bit on Win 7 but if you're using a 64-bit DAW I'm not sure how well it plays with bridges.
>>
>>61603225
how to i add slopes/curves to automation lines.

thus far i've been adding a few dots on the line to change the shape of it.
>>
>>61606954
>Focusrite Scarlett 2i4

http://us.focusrite.com/usb-audio-interfaces/scarlett-2i4/specifications

Looks like you're in luck

>2 line/mic/instrument combination inputs - high quality XLR/ ¼ “ TRS Jack Combo
>>
>>61607041
bridges suck honestly ive used cubase native bridge and it uses alot of cpu

its alot better to have 32 & 64 bit installed at the same time for older plugins and just bounce as audio
>>
>>61607109
Oh, thanks. I just looked at the manual.

Seems like i'm gonna have to go buy TRS cables then, would it be bad if i used regular instrument cables for the time being? I don't want to brick anything.
>>
>>61607118

That's exactly what I do - I have an old synth card (Yamaha SW1000XG) and a SCSI card for my sampler that will only work with XP, so I boot to XP when I need to use those items too.
>>
>>61607065
hold alt and drag a line segment and it should curve it
>>
>>61607154

Nope you're fine, you just won't get the benefits of a balanced line.
>>
>>61599963
>https://clyp.it/3byp22ps
instead of vocals, add a guitar solo there m8. trust me, it will fit really really nice.
>>
>>61607196
Thanks for the help, senpai. I love you
>>
>>61599963
also: how did you achieve that evolving ( percusive) synth sound? it's driving me nuts
>>
>>61600194
at the very moment:
Roland VK-09 into Roland Cube 60
Yamaha CP-20 into a Kustom 16 watt
>>
File: feeling fine.png (373 KB, 1376x774) Image search: [Google]
feeling fine.png
373 KB, 1376x774
arite lads heres a part of my new tune it feels a little stagnant and crowded any tips?
https://clyp.it/dkyy5giy
>>
File: cover3.png (104 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
cover3.png
104 KB, 250x250
>>61599942
shameless looking for constructive feedback/criticism. do your worst.

https://clyp.it/o4gkma2e
>>
>>61607166
holy shit thank you
>>
>>61605346
Ahh I see the Stem option. Ill work on my skills, thanks
>>
hey guys retard here, just want to try some music cover
>DI or mic-ing?
>what's the difference between DAC (i've seen those stuffs on /g/) and Audio Interface?
>can I use DAC to record too? (like audio interface)
>I want to record my guitar, what's the best price/performance DAC or Audio Interface product?
>if I'm using the headphone (connected to audio interface), how do I hear the song (that I play with)?
>what's the best price/performance headphone in the market? (i'll ask /g/ later tho)
>>
File: setup.jpg (404 KB, 1200x1005) Image search: [Google]
setup.jpg
404 KB, 1200x1005
>>61600194
>>
>>61607969
>>DI or mic-ing?
Depends on the instrument. Keys? DI. Guitar? Miking. Bass? Depends on who is playing it and what they like.
>>what's the difference between DAC (i've seen those stuffs on /g/) and Audio Interface?
An audio interface features both a DAC and an ADC. DAC means it turns digital audio into an analog signal for listening, an ADC does the reverse of that to record a signal.
>>can I use DAC to record too? (like audio interface)
No.
>>I want to record my guitar, what's the best price/performance DAC or Audio Interface product?
Any 2in/2out interface, which usually run around the $120+ area. Most brands are on par with each other at this price point.
>>if I'm using the headphone (connected to audio interface), how do I hear the song (that I play with)?
I'm not quite sure I understand this question. There's usually some sort of mix knob to blend the analog inputs and the computer's signal.
>>what's the best price/performance headphone in the market? (i'll ask /g/ later tho)
/g/ is actually pretty good at headphones, but please don't take any other pro audio advice from them.
My favorite budget brands are Audio-Technica and Sennheiser
>>
>>61607969
>DI or mic-ing
both if possible

>DAC
DAC stands for digital to analogue converter, it turns the digital 1s and 0s from your computer box into an analog voltage to drive speakers or headphones

>recording with a DAC
apart from in some very specific situations (like writing to DAT tape i guess) you don't record with a DAC. you record with an ADC - analog to digital converter - converting the analog voltages generated by a mic or synth or guitar into digital data that your computer can work with

the average audio interface does both AD and DA - you have your ADs for recording and DAs for headphones and monitoring

given that you're a retard, a saffire 2i2 or similar would do you
>>
>>61608182
thanks bro, you help me a lot.
>>
>>61608097
>ER1
gross
>>
>>61600194
RME Raydat
Focusrite Octopre MK2
Behringer Ultramatch Pro SRC2496
M-Audio Midisport 4x4
2x Warm Audio TB12

DSI Prophet 08
MFB Dominion 1
Roland XV5050
Yamaha Motif ES
Novation Impulse 49

Audio Technica AT4050
Rode M3
2x Little Blondies
>>
>>61608217
thanks pham, I think DI-ing path will enough now for me, I have strict budget also I need dock for my laptop so I can put all this USB thingy latter.
>>
>>61608338
>prophet 08
Have you tried the Prophet 6?

I'm kind of hoping the price of the Prophet 08 drops as people switch from the 08 to the 6.

What do you think?
>>
>>61608398
I haven't tried the P6 but i've been lusting after one, the addition of the highpass filter is really useful and from the clips i've listened to it sounds really nice. Compared to the P08 though, there's far fewer modulation sources which is disappointing - I'm using that and the price to stop me taking out the credit card

>I'm kind of hoping the price of the Prophet 08 drops as people switch from the 08 to the 6.
I bought the module version for a grand new and they've sold as low as like 800 quid on ebay recently - I get the feeling you're right and a lot of people will start selling theirs off. Hopefully for you they start going for even lower, I do really like the sound of the P08
>>
>>61608243
the filter and tube amp help a lot
>>
Does anyone know if LMMC is worth looking at?

I just bought ableton and am getting started with daws. Ive been into just synths before now, but id like to try my hand at some production. I considered reaper alongside ableton but went with ableton because it's a bit more standard. Regardless, I'm a Linux nerd and am curious opinions on LMMC
>>
File: 1409183099001.jpg (38 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1409183099001.jpg
38 KB, 250x250
Is there a way to hear effects you put on an audio track in ableton while recording? I can only hear them during playback.
>>
>>61609197
last time i used lmms it sucked but that was in 2011 so maybe it is a bit better

you also have bitwig and ardour for options on linux
>>
>>61609336
I've only ever heard their names in mocking contexts in the community. Are those tools worth exploring?

Lmmc seems alright but the interface is hard to digest. I just wish I could do my heavy lifting production from Linux...but maybe I'll just learn to love Windows more lol Idk
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (7 KB, 91x209) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
7 KB, 91x209
>>61609313

You need to switch the monitor mode in Ableton to "In" so that you're, er...monitoring that input channel, while also switching off any direct monitoring that's happening via your audio interface, so that you monitor "through" Ableton
>>
>>61609806

Be aware that, depending on your driver choice and buffer size, this will add a little latency.
>>
>>61609573
i've heard good things about harrison mixbus, commercial daw that's based on ardour
>>
>>61609806
>while also switching off any direct monitoring that's happening via your audio interface

I don't really know how i'm supposed to do that
>>
>>61610096
on your audio interface there might be something called "monitor level" or "input vs daw mix"... just make sure the volume for that is down so you only hear what is coming from your computer.
>>
>>61609573

people mock these softwares because other daws have been around for decades so of course these softwares arent going to be as advanced

imo there is no harm in trying them out and if you switch to windows you can still have them if you like them
>>
File: panorama_03a.jpg (1 MB, 4522x1130) Image search: [Google]
panorama_03a.jpg
1 MB, 4522x1130
>>61600194
>Software
-Pro Tools
-Reason
-EASE
-LISA FEA
-Matlab
-Electroacoustics Toolbox
-Fuzzmeasure
-REW
-Praat
-RX
-'dobe Premiere
>Hardware
-about 40 mics of all ilk
-Tascam DR-40
-Akai EIE pro interface
-M-track interface
-Hammond M-102 organ
-custom 2ch/2sp Leslie cab
-Digitech RP-7 fx pedal
-Various mic pres
-Various guitar amps
-Keystation 88es
-Oxygen 8
-Ibanez AEF30 acoustic/lectric
-Squier Affinity Telecaster
-Peavey BXP4 bass
-Eggzâ„¢ plastic BB egg shaker
-Tin whistle
>>
>>61611297
>-Matlab

what the heck do you do with that audio related ? like generate waveforms from equations
>>
>>61611367
Nah I'm an acoustic engineer and Matlab is one of the main platforms for processing data. I don't like it though, but its power is pretty much when it comes to crunching data
>>
>>61599942
thinking about learning to use reaper for mixing/mastering purposes (I am solely a reason 6.5 user atm). will I be able to make a better recording?
>>
>>61608398
Not him, but I own a P8 and have played a P6. The P6 sounds slightly better than the 8, but not like almost double the price better.
>>
File: worktools_reaplugs.png (432 KB, 1950x1110) Image search: [Google]
worktools_reaplugs.png
432 KB, 1950x1110
>>61612029
ive heard its nice from other people but never used it alot to be able to tell you i only breifly demoed it one weekend
>>
>>61610939
I'm using a Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 and can't find such a thing.
>>
Anybody have the Steinberg UR interfaces?

I have the UR44 and its pretty nice but the effect ins and outs suck and the DSP mixing software is retarded
>>
>>61612715
it's the small knob that says input/playback next to the big monitor knob. all the way to input means direct monitoring of your ins while playback is what is coming from the usb-audio.
>>
>>61612720
>Anybody have the Steinberg UR interfaces?
i have ur22 and it is decent but no effects built in
so i cant say on those

i use cubase and i think it has nice effect plugins
>>
>>61612919
Weird, the only thing that changes for me when i turn it all the way to the right (playback) is that it gets louder and louder. I still can't hear the effects
>>
>>61612983
oh i didn't read your original post there. afaik ableton applies the fx post-in, so it will come in clean and playback with the fx applied. that way it's not done destructively.

you should be able to hear it while monitoring/recording but the recorded sound file will be clean unless you resample it post-fx into another track/channel.
>>
>>61613153
if the fx is on a send track you can press the "S" button on the send to solo and you should hear it in playback
>>
can I get some feedback on this 1
https://clyp.it/ooz0iqh3

chord will be replaced w/ guitar and the end isn't supposed to go for that long whoops. this will eventually be a three piece band 4 da club with everything live except for the sub.
>>
>>61608338

>8 mic Octpre interface
>4 mics + synths

so can you use your synths with the Octopre? Is there a way to connect those with mic cables or am I dumb
>>
File: plugs.jpg (28 KB, 512x239) Image search: [Google]
plugs.jpg
28 KB, 512x239
>>61613650
desu they use something like this i bet because i looked at the octopre and it has no midi port
>>
>>61605987
>>61605779

silly question: in order to get the "tape sound", couldn't you just bounce a DAW recording on to tape, or do you HAVE to record direct to tape?
>>
>>61613860
You could do either, record individual tracks to tape and then back into the DAW, or just get a tape emulation plugin
>>
>>61613860
there are plugins to emulate this type of thing like uhe satin is one i know about

i doubt plugins get you exactly the result you want but they might be worth checking out
>>
>>61613650
The Octopre has combo inputs so they have both XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs. The P08/XV5050/Motif just go straight into the 1/4" line ins. That goes over ADAT to the Raydat card. Midi is all handled by the Midisport (which I need to replace cause I don't trust it) and the Raydat's two midi inputs.

The two Warm TB12 mic pres go into the Behringer which converts to AES which goes straight into the Raydat. I generally use the TB12s for the mics and to record DI guitar and the Dominion 1 (they have buttons you can use to select either mic, line or hi-z and like three different inputs so they're quite versatile and sound p. good)

This is all pretty cobbled together at the minute, I wanna replace the octopre and behringer with something like a Ferrofish A16 to use less rack space and get a slightly better idea of the input levels
>>
>>61613798
>>61613650
MIDI:
MIDISPORT OUT -->[midi cable]--> SYNTH MIDI IN
SYNTH MIDI OUT -->[midi cable]--> MIDI SPORT IN

AUDIO:
SYNTH TS OUT -->[tip-sleave/instrument cable]--> OCTOPRE LINE IN
Pretty simple

>>61613860
Most people who do this record into DAW so they have a reference, then send the audio back out to tape, then record it back to DAW. You could do it a number of ways but commonly - group channels and send the groups to tape, track the master of your tape machine to your DAW (pre-limiting and DC offset). Keep in mind you will need to have two outputs per stereo channel.
There's lots of tape emu's out there which do the trick for me.
Waves' Kramer Tape, J37. UAD's Struder 800.
>>
>>61614407
thanks for telling me

i dont have alot of hardware so i just assumed they use that cable

tfw poorfag
>>
>want to make songwriting demos with basic percussive ideas
>make cringy beats when I try and make something in fl studio, even with amateur mixing and reverb plugins applied
any shortcuts for this sort of thing senpai?
I just need a basic beat that isnt the same every time and doesnt draw too much attention to sound good with a voice and acoustic guitar
>>
>>61615215
Listen to more music that you want to create. Listen to it from a production point of view.
>>
>>61615339
this is good advice t b h

ive heard it called as active listening
>>
>>61615577
> active listening
That's it!
>>
File: IMG_1386[1].png (4 MB, 4096x1714) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1386[1].png
4 MB, 4096x1714
Hey prod, ive been working on this song for a bit now, i need a second opinion before i release it, hows it sound? https://clyp.it/eznb5lno
>>
>>61615613
one thing i like to do for this if the other elements of the track are distracting me is put it in my daw and cut the lows/mids/highs to focus on a certain element of the track
>>
>>61615736
Having a proper monitoring set up, ie decent earbuds or monitors makes this easier.
>>
favorite non cpu heavy plugins?
>>
>Remember to use clyp.it to post your tracks/WIP : posting a clyp.it is just providing sound for a question, posting a soundcloud link is making self-advertisement and the thread doesn't need that.
>>
First attempt at using an acapella with a beat. I like how it came out, didn't expect it to sync.
https://clyp.it/hm4pbw0k
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (152 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
152 KB, 1280x720
>>61599942

https://clyp.it/ctyy2zk0

Just got new Denon studio monitors, haven't taken advantage of them to improve my mix yet. But i still think it doesn't sound half bad.
>>
>>61599942
yo i posted this in another thread but any feedback on it still would be super:

>>61617899
>>
>>61615625
>https://clyp.it/ctyy2zk0

I like the percussion and hi-hats. The snares sound a bit loud, but that's nothing a little mixing wont fix. Keep it up mate!
>>
>>61607572
if i were in an elevator, i might tap my fingers lightly against my leg, but id be embarrassed if someone saw me
>>
>>61607442
write better drum part
its not helping
>>
anyways yeah like i posted before this is an entirely sample-based track and i appreciate any feedback before i release it. for fans of folktronica/IDM:

https://clyp.it/pbxbqdws
>>
>>61615625
second section is aight
dont like the rest
>>
>>61606561
took a bit too long to fill in during the intro, otherwise I don't have much input sorry sen pai
>>
What i'm working on atm, Thoughts? https://clyp.it/p5mehaf3
>>
>>61619133
I will remember that for future beats, Thank you.
>>
>>61615625
it sounds a little uninspired
>>
>>61619147
I think you meant to say songs but you're welcome
>>
>>61619138
The different string parts don't seem like they play together, more like they're just layered on top of each other without much relation. It's awfully busy, which I wouldn't say is a problem because that's more up to taste, I'm surprised the bass is so legato and plain. It manages to accomplish not cutting through the mix at all at the same time as taking up space. At around 5:10 I kinda want to kill myself with those whiny things going on, at least lower the volume. Try to emphasize something every now and then rather than just adding and removing parts. Think of the different voices involved.
>>
>>61619038
still waiting for more people to give feedback on this track of mine :(
>>
>>61619053
im honestly tempted to just make the second half the song, and take out the first part entirely, i agree its just better.
>>61618879
thanks for the feedback!
>>61619153
any way i can change that?
>>
>>61619459
meant for
>>61619038
sorry guys
>>
>>61619471
You need to have a more organic, persistent but not static lead melody I guess? I'm not an expert on your genre but that might give it a bit of an inspired flavor.
>>
>>61619522
gotcha, so maybe switch up some chords and notes a little more often?
>>
>>61603176
I've been looking up keyboard shortcuts and keeping a list of them printed out as I use it. I'm not sure if I should proceed with this or just get Push as that would involve learning a new workflow.
>>
>>61619459
yeah i purposefully had a few guitar samples going over one another because if i had just one it would have sounded awful. this gives it more layering but i see what you were saying. it would have been worse if i didn't have that many layers going on.
>>
>>61605712
sounds like it's just a sampler VST, which you can layer different samples over and play at same time instead of a single one which just does one sample... because they all seem to play same note (just different octaves).. and some of them are faster at higher notes

then delay/reverb ontop

even with one sample you can get the same sound. if you took a sample of some song or something and found a certian part you could get something that sounds like that

like make something with piano and different notes and a bass, then make it into audio and put into a sampler and you can fiddle around and get something like that.. higher notes will usually play faster so you can get them to 'merge' and play a harmony if you put the lower note further back

but getting it to sound good is easier if just single layers and not 1 sample
>>
>>61606356
Venom VB-303 is pretty good. But it's intended for you to use the built-in 303 style sequencer rather than just your DAW's midi so it might be extra work. Although you'll get more 303-like sounds if you do it that way anyway since it's easier to get the slide/accents.
>>
>>61619558
I guess it's not something you can fix with just samples. Sorry my suggestion wasn't too helpful.
>>
>>61619781
it's fine man. i appreciate it either way.
>>
>>61619459
Just a draft :) but thanks for the input.
>>
Hey guys, I've got a Yamaha GO46, but it seems to be unstable on Windows 7 (had to use Vista drivers). Anyone have experience with this interface and know of a way to get it working consistently?

I have a PreSonus 22VSL but the Yamaha sounds better to my ears (with my microphones). I've got a PreSonus FireStudio Project as well but it blew it's power supply again... I've pretty much stopped using it because of how frequently I have to replace that part.
>>
Could I get some feedback on something? Apparently the high end is too much, I think I may be too deaf.

https://soundcloud.com/hydeott/i-wanna-see-it-through/s-TWQgR
>>
2011 c rf https://clyp.it/u1vsxlbm
>>
>>61619038
dont like the drums at the start
its unique tho, i like it
>>61619138
hmm add more to it
>>61620075
i liked higher vocals more than the lower ones

heres what im working on/mixing i guess
https://clyp.it/owy151yn
>>
>>61620239
I think the bass/melody part isn't cutting through as much as it should. Might be fixed by some EQ, if not maybe add some quiet fuzz on top of the original.
>>
>>61603176
stop using clips
>>
File: IMG_4999.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4999.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>61600194
too much
>>
Hey guys,
I started studying music & production in a college. They're going to teach us Cubase for the first semester, then Ableton Live on the second one. I'm leaning more towards becoming professional on Ableton Live, but it seems like our Cubase lecturer is much better at Cubase than how good our Ableton lecturer is going to be at Live.

I'm debating whether should I spend the money on Cubase, Ableton Live, or even both since they're both going to be of use for me in the future as a producer/musician? I'm not that tight on money, but I'm also not willing to make a hundreds-of-dollars-worth of stupid moves. Thanks
>>
>>61620795
>i will buy everything that i can get for cheap
>>
>>61620879
>I started studying music & production in a college. They're going to teach us Cubase for the first semester, then Ableton Live on the second one
>american education
>>
>>61620920
Israeli, actually
And if it wasn't clear we're learning the DAWs among a lot of other things (mainly music theory & keys, together with senses of tempo and musical hearning workshops, popular music in the last century and production fundamentals - and that's just semster 1)
>>
>>61620795
holy shit
post your instruments please
>>
>>61620920

I know they do this in Australia too. And probably a lot of countries.
>>
File: IMG_2872.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2872.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
>>61620904
exactly... aside from my pre and my daw, I grab anything that processes sound for cheap. Easy way to get interesting sounds. I work in studios anyways, so I get to use the expensive shit all the time.

>>61621061
Not many really... but that is an old pic.
Juno 106
Prophet 6
A few casio keyboards
Korg Kaossilator
Monotron
Some weird motorized german organ
P Bass
Strat I found in the trash
Recorder from when I was a little kid
Harmonica from the same era
Old Yamaha drum machine
Glockenspiel that I cant seem to find until I need it
>>
>>61621212
>Some weird motorized german organ
plz explain
>>
File: image1.jpg (492 KB, 1512x1512) Image search: [Google]
image1.jpg
492 KB, 1512x1512
>>61621359
Correction: The first place I worked at had one of these and it was german... I would suppose this is an english knockoff. There is a speaker at the bottom and it sounds more like a siren/horn than an organ. Its pretty cool though.
>>
Hey guys, I use FL Studio but I record like stoner/psychedelic rock with it. Is recording with FL studio that bad? I've had only a small amount of issues but it's post production value is amazing, makes it sound like it was made in a proper studio.
>>
>>61621505
at the end of the day, what plays through the speakers is all that matters. No one cares how you got there.
>>
>>61603176
I use FL studio, ableton is a pain in the ass.

Especially with recording, everything I recorded delayed at different intervals and shit. I know, I probably had the wrong settings, but FL studio never had that issue, everything went in synch fine (ironic considering the shit FL gets for recording)
>>
>>61621092
>be Australian
>literally the only DAW was some shit program that helped you write music (with classical notation). That being said, we did get to fuck around alot and jam in the music room.

Fucking ATAR Jazz man.
>>
>>61621458
a reed organ?

I have one but the buttons don't work I am thinking of ripping the guts and using it as a midi controller
>>
>>61621662
I couldn't tell you anon... I don't know much about these things. The one at my work was much cleaner, think plastic wurlitzer sounding, but mine is pretty much a loud squelch/siren machine with a low motorized hum.
>>
>>61620879
any opinions guys? jus looking for advice
>>
rate my studio /ck/
>>
>>61623087
1/10
>>
>>61603176
Get Bitwig Studio or FL Studio.

>>61604003
>>61604134
Reason is also total shit

>>61623087
Real studios have chocolate milk

>>61620879
If you are actually going to buy abelton then I suggest that you try to find some hardware that comes with a free copy.

>>61615625
Turn those snares down or add a filter to them
>>
Hey /prod/ophiles I need some VST sound module and drum sample recommendations.

Currently using:
>Massive
>Serum
>Surge
>Albino
>Sylenth

>>61600194
>Maudio Delta Audiophile 2496 DAC
>Akai MPK mini MK2 controller
>Technics SUG75 amp
>Polk Audio Atrium patio speakers
My noob studio...
>>
File: 1451369416925.jpg (165 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1451369416925.jpg
165 KB, 550x550
https://clyp.it/hel2usge

why is future bass so hard to make and not sound like shit ;(
>>
I keep hearing about plug ins and I always tried downloading them and I can never find out where to go for them can someone link me please
>>
>>61623591
Doesnt sound bad actually, pretty unique I guess.. If you lower that high and make it a fat bassy low it would be a monsterous beat
>>
>>61623737
http://rutracker.org/forum/index.php
>>
>>61623749

The problem is I am using shitty $14 headphones so I just try to read the EQ. I am assuming most things I make have to little or too much bass.
>>
>>61623806
Hey sounds better than anything Ive made and I have an audio interface and a midi .... Someone put me down
>>
>>61605779
post your stuff pls, i'm intrigued to hear
>>
>>61623545
You don't need that many VSTs.
Just foucs on mastering a couple and you'll be good to go for every song you want to make.
>>
>>61624211
Im still in the discovery phase, I just want to get an Idea of other good stuff out there.

Can you tell me your personal top 3?
>>
>>61600194
I've just started getting hardware, I've got so many hobbies these days between paying for my college, my figures and saving up for a mortgage I don't have much though. I love old Sound Modules and shitty toy keyboards.

>Roland SC-55
>Proteus E-Mu 2000
>Yamaha MU-128
>Yamaha PS-220

Anyone have any recommendations for cheesy, RPG sounding synths? I am saving up for a Korg Radias and a Roland Fantom XR.
>>
>>61624279
Serum
Image-Line's Sytrus
Image-Line's Harmor

With these three synths I can do literally anything.
>saw leads, plucks, bells, basses, pads, percussion etc

I use Native Instruments' The Giant as well, but I don't count that as a synth because the sounds are samples.
>>
>>61624430
classic Uematsu was apparently all roland sc88 and proteus 1

ff tactics was definitely written with a JV1080 or 2080 with the orchestral boards
>>
>>61608243
best drum machine for under $200
>>
>>61624450
Ive messed around with Harmor. It sounds amazing but half the time I dont even know what I am doing because its pretty extensive.
>>
>>61624524
Watch this playlist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmnjRS_usmg&list=PLGYoE903Nir70nHIO0uIPsVU3jGkyyAbb

It's a pretty straightforward plugin once you get used to it.
>>
>>61624611
its something about the visual style of it that makes it a bit confusing. most of the other VTSs i mess with have stuff in more visually defined spaces.
>>
>>61624450
do you know of any youtube tutorials that make harmor and sytrus easier to understand? i get the premise of harmor and i do experiement quite a bit and eventually end up with an interesting sound, but i definitely cannot just build whatever sound yet. and sytrus is completely foreign to me still.
>>
Hey guys so I would really like to get into all of this stuff but have no idea where to start. Is there a certain book or something I should star with?
>>
>>61625134
Just experiment with every little knob and figure out what it does to audio.
>>
>>61624724
Patience!
>>61624883
>>61624611 for Harmor
https://youtu.be/zGNoXnTNGlQ and the other parts for Sytrus.

Seamless is the only source for good and free FL tutorials.
>>
>>61625134
you can easily find this book in pdf if you know where to look.

if you are interested in learning how synths work watch this guys tutorial. its about modulars but most of this info easily carries over to virtual synths.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9tMFyKxbrI&list=PLa9Em_H8Xs_al-r_90xYiuiz-3N8HZyf_

otherise chose a DAW and just start tinkering and watching tutorials.

FLstudio
>easy to get into, highly reccomended
Logic
Ableton
>insanely popular
LMMS
>muh freedoms

if you are going to get some hardware to start get a decent audio interface and a controller of some sort (preferably a keyboard).
>>
>>61624515
Volca beats or sample and load it up with drum kits?
>>
>>61605779
whoa how do you like your 388? Please post some music!
>>
I'm currently using a Saffire Pro 40 and like it a lot. I want to get a different 'colored' sounding preamp to complement it. Looking to spend <$500. Any recommendations?
>>
>>61625984
GAP Pre 73
>>
>>61626016
>GAP Pre 73
thanks m88
>>
>>61607390

I think you mean the arpeggio in the background? Its the only thing thats really automated/evolving. It's a bandpass filter with quite high resonance on a nice piano plugin for kontakt. And I might apply a guitar! Been working together with this dude and he plays really good, ill check for his input.
>>
>>61603065

Thanks! Having trouble finding some, I sampled too much asmr already and my motown acapella pack aint cutting it this time. Might try some acoustic guitar as advised by another anon
>>
>>61605449

Thanks dude! Will make sure to pan out the elements more and im all for more sexy keys.
>>
File: 52865.jpg (399 KB, 800x624) Image search: [Google]
52865.jpg
399 KB, 800x624
>>61625984
The Studio Projects VTB-1 can be had bready cheep nowadays.
>clean gain
>very Hi-Z input
>nifty toob blend does just that
>insert/send
>mic and line output
>cool retro looks
>build not unlike a tank
>will add character, flair, and panache to even the most meager of productions
>>
File: image.jpg (196 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
196 KB, 640x1136
I'm debating whether I should get an APC40 MKII or a Launchpad Pro. I'm not going to do any gay ass launchpad videos. I'm using it for live shows with Ableton Live.
>>
>>61612720

I have the ur242 but I don't use the effects.
>>
>>61612720
I've got the UR22 for my mobile rig. It's actually great. Sturdy as fuck, can take a beating, not to mention has MIDI IO which is fucking brilliant. Powers my high-impedance, multi-driver earbuds in a way that doesn't colour the sound.

I don't think the UR22 has DSP mixing software, but I don't need it for what I do. No issues.
>>
general question

I hear people talking about "mixing between the lines", getting full seperation and a space for each instrument to sit snugly in the mix.

It's clicked for me recently that if i boost frequencies on one instrument i should subtract those freq's from the other's that compete with it (frequency wise). It's made a huge difference for clarity. Any other tips like this that will help in getting a clean, seperated mix?
>>
>>61626458
Multiband compression.
>>
>>61626458
use something like proQ where you can solo and sweep a band up and down the frequency spectrum on the master track to see what is fighting for space
>>
>>61626458
> if i boost frequencies on one instrument i should subtract those freq's from the other's that compete with it (frequency wise)

I think if you just subtract frequencies in general it makes space for other instruments (perhaps vocals) that are competing for that space. Boosting can add unwanted resonance, unless you're shelving the low and highs a bit you shouldn't really bell-curve boost anything unless that's the effect you're going for.

Mix your percussion how you would expect to hear it if you were to watch a performance. This goes for dance and hip-hop as well. Percussion to me is probably the single loudest thing in the mix (compared to everything else) but it's something I spend the most time on to make sure it's right.

>>61626542
Multiband won't fix an already cluttered mix.

>>61626549
>use something like proQ

I second this. Common practice for cutting unwanted frequencies is to boost it to an audible level to hear it, then cut it. Pro-Q makes it easier to do this by being able to solo the bands, but I don't use it exclusively.
>>
>>61626458
Spatially, or sonically- everything should have a place and purpose in the mix. When you're introducing or mixing new elements in your production, you should have a rough idea what purpose it serves. For example.

- This is going to be my sub bass, to make sure it's not competing with space in the sub frequencies I'm going to a number of things;
a) Side-chain it if the track style suits it
b) Write a bassline that doesn't fall on any or all kickdrum hits
c) tune or EQ the kick so that the bass doesn't cause constructive phase issues with it, or tune it in a way that it does tastefully (only under controlled circumstances like tech/house music for example)
d) write a bassline in a higher register
e) gate or use a shorter kickdrum sample

If I decide the sub bass needs character, I might duplicate the bass track, add some sort of distortion/saturation or change/tweak the patch if I'm working with a synth, then I'll do a steep cut of the fundamental frequencies so that they are not competing. Be warned as this will also add constructive phasing, maybe intended, but it will eat your headroom up.
>>
>>61599963
iz dope mang

loved the percussion, but IMO:
- its a little jarring when it first starts
- you should variate it every few bars
>>
>>61600194
A mouse and a guitar hero mic because I'm fucking poor
>>
I used logic for a little bit on a friend's max and holy shit it felt perfect to use. Looks like I'm hackintoshing cuz I can't afford a real mac
>>
File: 1413708835945.png (10 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1413708835945.png
10 KB, 500x500
>>61627119
>>
how do you guys get over writers block? seems like anything i've produced recently has sounded like absolute shit to me and nothing is coming through, been this way for at least two months
>>
>>61600194
I have
>Yamaha DX7 IIFD
>Kurzweil k2500s
>70's Farfisa organ
>Multi effects pedal from Boss
>Sennheiser HD215 cans

But so far I've only made trax by clicking around in FL studio because i'm too retarded to connect MIDI
>>
>>61627245
there are two kinds of creative people anon. there are artists who require inspiration and passion to create their work, and there are hacks whose job it is to create XYZ because that's what they do. A lot of artists have done hackwork at times, and vice versa, but generally these are two different categories and completely different MOs.

now, which are you? if you're a hack you need to stfu and get to work because the kids need their beats and shit. if you're an artiste you need to find your inspiration. when's the last time you found something truly beautiful and inspiring, or truly horrifying and distressing? do you even feel, friend?
>>
>>61627424
actually successful musicians seem to say much more often that it's about just putting the work in than finding inspiration
>>
>>61627424
nah I deal with mental illness out the ass, kinda kills feelings. I've done enough hackwork in my days, guess I should look for inspo somewhere.
>>
>want to do post-rock, shoegaze and black metal
>can't play guitar for shit
what do
>>
>>61627245
Write and record shit until your brain makes diamonds. Never stop.
>>
File: despondent_pepe.jpg (81 KB, 400x387) Image search: [Google]
despondent_pepe.jpg
81 KB, 400x387
>>61627497
man i know that all too well. i used to write great music but i had kind of a breakdown a few years ago, and it killed something inside. people still think i write great music (albeit rarely) because i find unfinished projects from "before" and hack them out into something that people think is new
>>
>>61627544
keep practicing at it until your fingers hurt, repeat every day until you're decent at it. i believe in you.

>>61627549
trying that but nothing really comes through so I get frustrated at myself.
>>
>>61627544
i fail to see the problem
>>
File: it's magic.gif (821 KB, 249x188) Image search: [Google]
it's magic.gif
821 KB, 249x188
https://clyp.it/vst2ztuc

Could I please get some feedback on this? I have decided to leave it bare vocally. I was going to use vox, but decided against it. Any opinions and feedback are welcome.
>>
>>61627602
>>61627593
But i'm primary a drummer and i can't find people with simar tastes that want to create music
>>
>>61627629
Yeah i'm a drummer too usually, but when you really can't find anybody you gotta take matters into your own hands I guess
>>
>>61627627
The snare needs to be replaced, the mix itself sounds thin, might want to consider using a pad or two to flesh it out.
>>
I'm so fucking poor

Ever since I was a child I dreamed of being a music producer

I wish I had money

My dreams are ruined
>>
>>61627818
:(
>>
>>61627818
fuck
>>
>>61627245
Listen to more music and write down notes or record every little silly idea that comes to you when you're taking a shower or a walk, or a shit. You can't be a producer and a composer simultaneously, at least most of the times.

>>61627544
Get Kontakt Libraries and do it with MIDI, or record someone else playing your ideas.
>>
File: 1451654148120.png (295 KB, 654x656) Image search: [Google]
1451654148120.png
295 KB, 654x656
I have no idea what I'm doing but I made this today https://clyp.it/lbhy0zev

will make percussion more interesting another time

>>61627818
damn...
>>
File: vikingcat.jpg (29 KB, 196x267) Image search: [Google]
vikingcat.jpg
29 KB, 196x267
Working on releasing a coherent ambient EP/Album of ~30 minutes what do you think of my 2 first tracks?
( I've no idea why there is two additional minutes of silence after the second one )

https://clyp.it/0nudi40f
https://clyp.it/lwj4gnnh

>>61627627
Nice violin-thing
I like it

I agree with >>61627767 about the mix being thin and maybe lacking bass frequencies at some points, not so sure about the snare
Your drums may be too loud during the ?chorus

>>61627584
Damn
>>
>>61628101
Powerball hit $1.3 billion today

What would prod do with $1.3b?
>>
>>61627147
Use Ableton. There is nothing in Logic that isn't in Ableton, it's just that the learning curve for Logic is gentler.
>>
>>61628101
what is that
>>
Out of curiosity, how many of yall suffer from depression or another mental illness? It seems quite common amongst laptop producers (and I have a few theories as to why).
>>
>>61628267
The circlejerking has begun.
>>
>>61628267
>depression
somewhat

>>61628350
true
>>
https://clyp.it/hci3xyzi

Any ideas on how to make the chorus transition a bit punchier? Also please do tell me if the synths aren't fitting with the guitars.
>>
>>61628267
boderline personality disorder, not that it helps with my producing at all
>>
>>61628144
>What would prod do with $1.3b?
Buy a house in the Welsh mountains install a decent sized studio at the end of the garden. fill it with gear. advertise it so I can hang out and produce music for musicians.
Oh and never go to work again.
>>
Is it easier to just learn what these knobs and slider and all that shit do on Fl or to fuck around with them?
I don't really hear a difference when I modify some of these...
>>
>>61626152

I was thinking of something like Deborah Anderson's vocals on Alex Reece's Feel The Sunshine - not totally blissed out like asmr stuff but lazy and languid with loose timing.

I'd find someone who can sing a little rather than using an existing sample - the song sort of deserves it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqp8gDPmyBI
>>
>>61628101
this is actually cool even if it could do with some fleshing out
>>
File: IMG_1688.jpg (93 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1688.jpg
93 KB, 640x480
hey /prod/ look what i found.
>>
Hey /prod/, I'm looking for a few random pieces of gear. Wondering if anybody has recs...

1. Variable Speed Tape Transport. I work with a lot of samples and currently change the speed digitally (which, of course, produces a lot of artifacts). I also use a tape transport, but it only has 2 speeds. I'm interested in either a 1/4" or casette unit.... Probably casette cuz I doubt I have the money to drop on a nicer 1/4" transport.

2. Resonator plugin (for logic pro). I used to use a plugin in another program (absynth, I think?) that would boost the harmonic frequencies in a gorgeous way. The only thing Logic has similar to this is an exciter, but it sounds really shitty.
>>
File: what.png (19 KB, 925x164) Image search: [Google]
what.png
19 KB, 925x164
I need your help guys.
So i decided to plug my amps outputs into my audio interfaces inputs to record my guitar, but for some reason, even though the left and right input on my interface and in ableton are on the exact same level i get pic related. The right output is a lot quieter than the left. Is this normal? Certainly doesn't seem like it. I'm fearing my interfaces inputs might be borked?

Here is the soundclip from the pic related

https://clyp.it/kd1xunpm

Interface is Focusrite Scarlett 2i4
>>
How do i get this good?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eO-YilLLra0
>>
>>61628144
get a decent house, turn one room into a studio, get some gear and a new drum set, find a decent part time job so i have something to do, eat taco bell
idk what else i'd do.
>>
>>61629191
>Resonator plugin

Stillman Audio Tinman is what comes to mind first, although frequency shifter/comb filter combinations like some of the Ohm Force plugins (Hematohm and ohmygod!) would get some good resonant ringmod type effects too.
>>
>>61629311
If it makes you feel any better, I don't really like this from a composition point of view. Interesting and super fun as a producer, but I can't imagine anyone jiving to this unless it gets "hip"
>>
>>61629501
*Stillwell Audio
>>
>>61629274
if you swap the cables around you will see whether it's your amp or your interface
>>
does anyone have any good book recommendations on Mastering?

I have The Secret Master Engineer by Bob Katz, but it's only 17 pages long.

Just wanna know if there's anything more thorough out there
>>
>>61628896
Yeah that's exactly the kind of thing I'm looking for. Something like Roisin Murphy from Moloko or The Submotion Orchestra would be great... A man can dream.

Nice track!
>>
>>61629065
it's a bit on the cheap looking side, but seems rather functional. be careful when sharpening and make sure you keep it away from children.
apart from that, it's a nice book.
>>
>>61629523
i don't see it playing in clubs either, but it's pretty comfy listening at home
>>
>>61629274
are you using L/R line out on your amp?
>>
>>61630500
yes of course
>>
Hey guys, hoping I could get some feedback on this (unmixed) track. I excluded the second half

https://clyp.it/r5vayrwt
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.