[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is you're honest to jesus meme-free opinion on dj khaled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: CWguZ10UsAALShk.png (147 KB, 306x480) Image search: [Google]
CWguZ10UsAALShk.png
147 KB, 306x480
what is you're honest to jesus meme-free opinion on dj khaled
>>
he smot
>>
palestinian shit head

israel forever
>>
He's smart, he's loyal, he's grateful, and I appreciate that.
>>
le
>>
do people actually find him funny? not trying to be hoity toity either i'm just wondering what the appeal is
>>
Music = shit. Memes = dank.
>>
>>61585793
I think most people find his smarts and loyalty appealing.
>>
>>61585793
yeah, but just cos he ate, a lot (if he were skinny his shtick wouldn't work)
>>
All his meme catchphrases are making him hugely popular especially on Snapchat. Playing up that role is only going to increase his popularity and ultimately make him richer. His popularity bubble will likely burst at some point but that's not going to stop people buying shirts saying 'Another one' while the jokes still hot.

In terms of his music, no idea, never really listened to him.
>>
>>61585888
its basically like this friend

he says his name and then somebody elses track plays
>>
>>61585698
He is cringe af. I remember when once i have seen video on youtube where he tries to do scratch, god it was terrible
>talentless hack
>>
>>61585938
he produces the tracks tho. he's not completely useless, as far as the process is concerned.

WAIT. just looked at his wikipedia page. he's not even the producer on a lot of tracks on his own albums... wtf

but ya he's basically a meme. all pop music is a meme. i hope none of you guys are dumb enough to actually have any presumptions besides the fact taht everybodys only in it to make money and that there's no honour or principle among any one.
>>
>>61585698
He's trapped in a bizarre andy Kaufmann-like performance with no escape in sight. This is like memes do to you. be careful.
>>
>>61586046
hes like an idea guy if anything probably
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 350x366) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 350x366
>>61585758
go away you stupid yid
>>
I never have heard of him
>>
>>61585793
Yeah, I don't know if people are laughing at him or along with him. I watched a clip of him on a talk show or something and he comes off as actually retarded.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.