[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit Bowie did it again. This is one of the finest albums
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Bowie-Blackstar-vinylcover.jpg (18 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Bowie-Blackstar-vinylcover.jpg
18 KB, 600x600
Holy shit Bowie did it again. This is one of the finest albums he's made in a long time, and one of his best in my opinion, 2016 AOTY.

What did you think of it?
>>
>2016 AOTY
>January 8
M8
>>
>>61585053

Same thing happened last year, but I wouldn't expect a newtrip to remember.
>>
>>61585106
what, bjork?
>>
>>61585313
Yup.
>>
File: come on.png (84 KB, 265x287) Image search: [Google]
come on.png
84 KB, 265x287
>>61585399
>bjork
>good
>>
>>61585399
My man.
I actually get a lot of the same vibes from Blackstar that I got from Vulnicura (which was my AOTY of 2015)
>>
>>61585553
>>61585574

Can either of you read? Actually, stupid question, it's obvious you can't.
>>
You know how you know how good an album is? It's when you can recognize the name of every track just by listening to it, on the 2nd listen.

And this album is fucking good.
>>
I think Bowie's been great for the first time in almost 20 years.
>>
>>61585032
i kinda like 'cant give everything away' but cant help feel i've heard it before... sounds so familiar. mid nineties bowie. does it have the same chords as thursday child?
>>
>>61586368
that doesn't mean much since there are only 7 tracks
>>
WHERE THE FUCK DID
>>
>>61587261
THE MAN WHO INVENTED COLLEGE GO TO COLLEGE
>>
Based god Bowie has made the full album available for all to listen. Truly the king.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvQskJAg3ncLHZYu9cmjvgFFOroZMwkIZ
>>
>>61587261
>>61587288
What has this place done to you
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.