[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you faggots ready to get triggered?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: buckly.png (23 KB, 654x169) Image search: [Google]
buckly.png
23 KB, 654x169
>literally only talks about lyrics
>cares about pop music
>uses "boring" as a criticism
>the rest of his channel is shitty neckbeardy politics and the only videos he does about music are reviews of bad pop songs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gpnUOf65jM
>>
>>61584024
You must be new here friend.
>>
I really, really don't care.

Hey let's talk about giltch music instead

What have you been listening to lately?
>>
His voice annoys me more than anything. It's like he tries to make his voice SOUND smart.
>>
File: Hotel parallel.jpg (10 KB, 400x395) Image search: [Google]
Hotel parallel.jpg
10 KB, 400x395
>>61584064
Favorite fennesz? I like pic related and endless summer for different reasons.
>>
>>61584024
He's bottom of the barrel youtube content. He believes his opinions to be objective, he puts himself on a highhorse consistantely. And his loyal fanboys follow this shit because they're so stupid to create their own opinions that they need to have words manually placed into their brains by a talentless youtuber.

Honestly what did you expect? The entire musical fanbase is practically just this.
>>
>>61584024
/mu/ what does Cuckley listen to?
>>
>>61584337
literally no idea. He never talks about what he likes.
>>
>>61584337
Led Zeppelin
>>
>>61584337
Lily Allen
>>
>>61584360
>>61584361
>>61584383
Idiots

He's a RADIO disc jockey. He listens to music ALL FUCKING DAY. It's like a janitor cleaning his home after a long day of work. Get a clue lol.
>>
>>61584206
But I enjoy his content
>>
>>61584415
Yeah but what does he enjoy listening to not what he listens to while he's working (assuming he is in a commercial radio station)?
>>
>>61584415
I know that, but if you remembered some of his videos, he actually talks about the music he likes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wf1UoiD2c0k
@2:37

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMBG-oZG_r8
@3:21

And at one point he mentions he thought the Arctic Monkeys were alright.
>>
>>61584024
His content taken as serious critiques of music is garbage, but taken as comedic entertainment for people who already don't care for the songs he reviews can be somewhat amusing.
>>61584206
It would be a bit hard to create worthwhile comedic content while shoving in asides about how the opinion he's supporting in the bit isn't fully fleshed out or objective, so he acts as if said opinion is objectively correct for the sake of the bit. Also, if you look at the visuals in his videos you'll see that he often points out himself that he's not fully acknowledging all parts of his argument for such reasons for the reasons I already mentioned.
>>
Literally who?
>>
le mad youtube man
>>
File: original.jpg (137 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
137 KB, 600x600
>>61584064
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.