[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What music do sociopaths listen to, mu?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
What music do sociopaths listen to, mu?
>>
Top 40 pop, anime and videogame soundtracks, K-pop, pop-rap.
>>
Huey Lewis and the News
>>
>>61581637
Are you saying this as a sociopath, or someone who knows a sociopath?
>>
>>61581672
I'm saying that going purely off of this board and the large amount of obvious sociopaths on it.
>>
>>61581748
So you think only people capable of empathy enjoy 'deep' music?
>>
>>61581612
Anime soundtracks and j- music
>>
Genesis
>>
>>61581612
music with big displays of skill or "skill" since they can't connect with music on an emotional level, so mostly metal

that said, there are sociopaths who listen to hip hop, punk, pop music, and no music at all
>>
Beethoven
>>
/mu/-core
>>
>>61581800
well, nothing too artsy or too intellectual
>>
>>61581800
Oh I wasn't trying to say that at all.

>>61582415
Nah, most dudes into technical metal are just mild-mannered nerds vicariously living out their fantasies of rockstardom.
I've generally noticed that sociopathic tendencies and a sincere deep passion for music rarely go hand in hand, people who deeply explore certain genres are obsessive when it comes to their interests but overall pretty normal.

The shallowness, egotism, ever-presence and sexual overtones/undertones of Top 40 pop are a reprobate magnet more than anything else, I insist on this.
>>
File: American-Psycho-006.jpg (148 KB, 1200x720) Image search: [Google]
American-Psycho-006.jpg
148 KB, 1200x720
U2
>>
>>61581637
80's shit too
>>
you have come to the right place to find out, that's for sure
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EleQhHSIP9k
>>
>>61581612
My Uncle was one and he liked Elvis Presley
>>
>>61582567
I'm not saying all technical metal fans are sociopaths, but most of the people I've met who were almost certainly sociopaths, and a lot of the ones were just hinky were.
>>
>>61582415
>Not jazz
>Not classical
>Sidestepping the facts just to make an unfunny stereotype joke
>>
>>61581612
I doubt they listen to music at all.
>>
>>61581612
They listen to anything and everything.
If they wanted to get something from someone they could instantly pretend to have the same taste in music.

Just like everything else they do, it is just about furthering themselves
>>
File: tumblr_mtwx59iFtZ1qcfjrio1_250.gif (1 MB, 245x240) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mtwx59iFtZ1qcfjrio1_250.gif
1 MB, 245x240
Chvrches
>>
>>61584990
this
>>
>>61581637
How many neckbeards do you think are legit sociopaths?
>>
The only sociopath I know in real life has shitty musical taste.
>>
File: psycopathy vs music taste.png (11 KB, 660x242) Image search: [Google]
psycopathy vs music taste.png
11 KB, 660x242
>>61581612
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.