[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rate the music in years 2010~2015 from your favorite to your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Rate the music in years 2010~2015 from your favorite to your least favorite
>>
You can also just say the "best and worst" years in this decade in your opinion, if you don't wanna rank them all..
>>
Dawww What A Cute Cat!
>>
Swans - To be Kind > Everything

Case closed objectively the correct answer.
>>
>>61580659
I loved The Seer more...
>>
>>61580672
The seer is boring and edgy.
>>
>>61580681
I fully disagree. in my opinion, The Seer is an hypnotic, beautiful, and intense journey through a surreal world created by sound.

It's goes through a wider scope of emotions than To Be Kind, and i feel like the high points of The Seer are much more intense. To Be Kind is still an incredible album too though, Swans are amazing
>>
>>61580761
To be fair, I do really need to listen to the Seer more. I've have listened to it previously a good five or six times, but only twice in full - as in, for the entire two hour duration. When I did first listen to it though I was in bed in the dark. And I'm not going to lie, I was actually kind of scared. To be Kind has long buildups, you know it's going to get louder but The Seer just becomes loud if you know what I mean. Kinda jump scares almost,
I guess i'm just scared of the album, seems weird
>>
2012 > 2011 > 2015 > 2013 > 2010 > 2014
>>
>>61580848
>I've have listened to it previously a good five or six times, but only twice in full

Why do you listen to albums halfway through?

Also i do not find the seer to be "jump scare" kind of scary, at all. to me, it's surreal and beautiful. the first half is very dark, but in the second half there are rays of light that shine through the darkness.
>>
2010 > 2013 > 2015 > 2012 > 2014 > 2011
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.