[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think about Chelsea Wolfe?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: cwkofer2.jpg (1 MB, 2400x1835) Image search: [Google]
cwkofer2.jpg
1 MB, 2400x1835
What do you think about Chelsea Wolfe?
>>
good music, i mean not so much abyss outside of a few standout tracks but the rest of her work definitely
good live show
nice body
fantastic eyes

overall i'm a fan
>>
>>61576348
i like her, but /mu/ will tell you her music is just hipster evanescence
>>
Saw her live last week with Hopsin. Alright show. Mediocre vocals
>>
>>61576348
shitty mallgoth
>>
>>61576348
As far as womemes go she's p aight
And apokalypsis is a really good album too
>>
gawd those empty eyes ;_;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfgB686KHa0
>>
Decent. I'd say 'Iron Moon' is her only really good song, and that was co-written with Karlos Rene Ayala, so yeah.
>>
i prefer evanescence and nightwish
>>
>>61576348
She's fine. Listen to Jex Thoth for the same thing done better.
>>
evanescence>>>
>>
Awful music and an image almost as laughable as Sunn O))))))))))))'s. How anyone over the age of 15 can take this shit seriously is beyond me.
That said, I wouldn't say no if she asked me to give her the Rocco Siffredi treatment.
>>
extremely talented

some of the only interesting stuff currently being done with guitars
>>
I remember when /mu/ really liked her, it was a good time
Then Abyss came out and I'll be the first to admit that it wasn't very good but now everyone acts like it's the only thing she's ever done and uses it as an excuse to shit all over her entire career
Kinda bugs me but whatever I guess it's inevitable
>>
File: snowball.jpg (29 KB, 496x379) Image search: [Google]
snowball.jpg
29 KB, 496x379
>>61577211
b-but i like the abyss. nice doomy sound. love iron moon and dragged out. after the fall and simple death as well.
>>
I only listened to Abyss and liked it
>>
>>61576348
literally evanescence for hipsters
>>
she is incredible. don't listen to anyone else
>>
>>61577710

>to popular for my edgy hipster taste
>>
>>61576348
Her vagina's haunted.
>>
>>61578704
yeah by my dick
>>
>>61576348
Nobody cares about her anymore.
>>
>>61577685
This.

Abyss > Pain is Beauty > Apokalypsis

At some point we started letting waifufags dictate what the best Chelsea Wolfe album is.
>>
>>61577685
It's not doomy, it's goth. Doomy would be Pale on Pale
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.