[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you realise that this album is unironically good? Apart
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: cowards.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
cowards.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
When did you realise that this album is unironically good? Apart from a dud or two, the songs are all really catchy and the production is extremely idiosyncratic.
>>
i guess all this ironic memery is just a facade for people too insecure to say that they enjoy something. but i'll go ahead and say that i like viper.
>>
>>61569289
Yeah spot on. If he didn't release an album a day, I'm pretty sure he could have a few great albums by now.
>>
I respect this guy's work ethic, if not much else.
>>
You'll Cowards is a good album, absolutely, and I haven't really heard anything else like it.

But I really don't understand Viper, can someone enlighten me? Why the fuck has he made hundreds of shitty albums? Is he mildly talented but totally without self critique? Is he mentally ill? Does he make any money off all of these albums?
>>
>>61569738
He is one of the most confounding artists of all time. Even after people stopped finding it funny, he still produces hundreds of barely-there freestyle and remix albums per year. I guarantee that Viper is the only person in the entire world who has listened to his last album (probably released today). To this day I have no idea why he is such a committed artist when his business strategies are both hilarious and do not make him money

You cannot understand, you can only observe
>>
I LIKE THE WAY MY DIAMONDS SHINE

This album chronicled summer of 2014 for me. I remember going to work with these songs stuck in my head, then coming home and listening to them and just chillin. The melodies behind the obscure rapping and distortions are actually pretty good. I wonder if he wrote them? Good vibes man.
>>
File: viper.png (28 KB, 585x202) Image search: [Google]
viper.png
28 KB, 585x202
He made it
>>
>>61571440
Really as impressive as it is funny. This has to be a record, right? He must be the only artist to have made an album a day for this many years.
>>
>>61571560
Bull of heaven tho, but they are just being pretentious as fuck with those albums that are longer than the age of universe and shit. Viper in the other hand has some legitimately good stuff even tho he has released tons of shit too.
>>
One of the most forward thinking rap albums in history, not even trolling.
>>
>>61571611
>By the time, 310: ΩΣPx0(2^18×5^18)p*k*k*k is their longest release, and lasts for 3.343 quindecillion years.

Just fucking look how hard they are trying
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.