[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /mu/'s favorite Genesis Song?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: genesis-2014.jpg (752 KB, 2048x1464) Image search: [Google]
genesis-2014.jpg
752 KB, 2048x1464
What's /mu/'s favorite Genesis Song?
>>
In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock.
>>
OP here. Forgot to name by favorites.

Gabriel Era
>Watchers of the Sky

Collins Era
>Turn it on Again (INB4 Pleb)
>>
Supper's Ready
>>
The 12 inch version of Mama is probably one of my ten favorite songs ever.

It sounds like something off The Downward Spiral. Very ahead of its time.
>>
>>61568484
This, definitely Supper's Ready.

Other top songs by them:
>One for the Vine
>Duke suite
>The Musical Box
>Fountain of Salmacis
>Colony of Slippermen
>Dodo/Lurker
>Fading Lights
>>
File: image.jpg (213 KB, 1200x1017) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
213 KB, 1200x1017
The Rapids
>>
Firth of fifth
>>
>>61567645
Can someone post the edit of this picture where Tony Banks has a tiny head?
>>
>>61568678
it's their best album but no way their best song. Even on that album Slippermen, Lilywhite, Lamia, Fly on a windshield, Counting out Time, back in NYC, are all better

>>61568727
it's good but boring tbqh you'll get sick of it eventually
>>
In the Air Tonight
>>
Dancing With the Moonlit Knight

tbhwu I also have a soft spot for Invisible Touch
>>
>Gabriel Era
Supper's Ready
(I prefer his solo work)
>Collins Era
Your Own Special Way
Tonight, Tonight, Tonight
Follow You Follow Me
>>
>>61567717
go to bed bateman
>>
>>61568995

Wind and Wuthering is one of my favourite albums of all time, but I always thought it was ruined by Your Own Special Way...
>>
>>61569063
I listened to it a lot when I was a teenager and had my first big high school crush. I can't help it if I used to be a pleb and the song still makes my heart flutter. I've been a pussy all my life.
>>
the one where phil collins dies
>>
>>61568678
>>61568866
rekt
>>
The Musical Box
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.