[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gorillaz
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: Gorillaz Gorillaz .jpg (8 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
Gorillaz Gorillaz .jpg
8 KB, 225x224
What's your opinion on Gorillaz? What's your favorite album and song from them?
>>
They're alright. I've always enjoyed the ed case remix of Clint Eastwood. Personally prefer Blur.
>>
Alright. Was really into them in my teenage years though. I generally prefer Demon Days, though I did come to like the S/T more as I got older, not less.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 280x390) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 280x390
>>61567554
>personally prefer blur
>>
I honestly can't pick a favorite between the three major releases
>>
NOVEMBER HAS COME WITH MF DOOM
>>
>>61567638
wow good meme dude
>>
>>61567735
>>
I've listened to Demon Days the most so i pick that.

The extended version of Do Ya Thing which is mostly improvised is by far their best song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36DCuT1KxM4

I'm stoked for the new album.
>>
>>61567417
Feel Good Inc. It's got crazy flow and just gets stuck in my head every time I listen.
>>
>>61567417
They're cool

>>61567554
>Personally prefer Blur.
What a shitty taste
>>
>>61567692
WHY ARE YOU YELLING?
>>61567417
I don't have a favorite song but demon days is my favorite album of there's. I also think that plastic beach is way underappreciated and is pretty damn good
>>
>>61569648
ALL CAPS WHEN YOU SMELL THE MAN NAME
>>
The production on Gorillaz and Demon Days is god tier imo. Gorillaz is one of my favorite albums.
>>
>>61567554
Blur are fucking trash.
>>
>>61567692
This to be honest. The chorus goes so well with Doom's lyrics.
>>
Honestly, Damon Albarn is one of the greatest musicians of our generation.
>>
>>61570088
>our generation
Lol he's been making music for almost 30 years now
>>
>>61569672
underrated

also love em, literally wearing my gorillaz shirt rn. It's hard to pick a favourite, but I think if I had to I'd go with plastic beach tbqh. I'll just never get over how sick that production is <3
>>
>>61570115
Yeah but he was a complete nobody until he started Gorillaz
>>
>>61567417
They have some great singles but can't put together an album that's really solid all the way through.
>>
Like the first album the best, but feel good inc. is prob my fave song
>>
>>61567417
I haven't listened to gorillaz but from what I have listened to they are ok
>>
>>61570245
"I haven't listened" "But from what I have listened"
>>
>>61570245
just curious Montie, why do you use a name here?
>>
>>61567417
Good until Plastic Beach
>>
Say i have shit tast but i love plastic beach. Its my favorite. The sound and feel it has. When i listen to demon days, the endualways makes me depressed and wonder what life has to offer. But plastic beach is in many forms the better hod teir albums proving the gorillaz make each album better then the next
>>
gorillaz is dope... for some reason i got all pissed when plastic beach came out, which is funny because i didnt even listen to it back then
>>
>>61567417

Mostly just like this album, I really like what they were going for sonically. Favorite song : Tomorrow Comes Today.
>>
DEEEEEEEEEEEEJALOOOOOOO~

SI QUIERES COOONTINUAAAAR HERMANO~
>>
>>61567417
They are good, just a shame their albums are mostly fillers and junk.
>>
DFA Remix of Dare
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.