[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Deakin vs AnCo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Photo_2016-01-07_07-39-09_PM.png (2 MB, 1936x1936) Image search: [Google]
Photo_2016-01-07_07-39-09_PM.png
2 MB, 1936x1936
Who's side are you on, /mu/?
>>
Fuck me! Forgot the strawpoll
http://strawpoll.me/6477497
>>
Team Avey
>>
Freakin with Deakin all the way desu
>>
>>61565060
Is Deakin the Ringo or the George
>>
deak has more talent in the sharp piece of guitar string that pokes out of the tuning key at the end of high E, than the rest of animal collective. Freakin' with Deakin is going to be a modern day Graceland and celebrated for decades.
>>
DEAK

TILL

DEATH
>>
>>61565863
The John desu
>>61565867
This
>>
>>61565863
he's the pete best
>>
>>61565887
kys
>>
>>61565863
The George obviously. Wide Eyed is a Harrison track
>>
deakin doesn't even do anything. they locked him in the bathroom for most of feels.
>>
Why did they kick him out again? Did he start using drugs again?
>>
>>61565867
Deak has more talent on this tip of his cock than all of AnCo put together.
>>
LEAK IT DEAK
>>
>>61566115
he was too good and it was making the rest of the members look bad
>>
>>61565867
>the sharp piece of guitar string that pokes out of the tuning key at the end of high E
You're not stringing your guitar correctly.
>>
File: deakbody.jpg (82 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
deakbody.jpg
82 KB, 500x500
ayy lmao
>>
>>61565060
im only with deak if he names his album its rightful title of Freakin with Deakin
>>
>>61566115
nah the first time he got kicked out because Avey was mad as fuck about P4K panning his album with that Icelandic bitch and also giving Person Pitch AOTY instead of Strawberry Jam

this time he got kicked out because he wrote the best song on Centipede Hz and everyone panned that album but said Freaky Deak's song is top tier
>>
>>61566795
this
>>
>>61566971
Just how much of this is true?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.