[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wrote some lyrics. Shitty, but they're lyrics. Now how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: KoZoaSn.jpg (166 KB, 908x1448) Image search: [Google]
KoZoaSn.jpg
166 KB, 908x1448
I wrote some lyrics. Shitty, but they're lyrics. Now how do I make music? I literally cannot do anything that sounds close to good, help me /mu/
>>
you make music before the lyrics, also if you don't have some ear for music and don't know what you're doing then you might never get good
>>
fuck around until you get a worthwhile melody, work from there, then fit lyrics you've written on top

easy as pizza pie
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 500x421
>No ugly gf
>>
>>61564684
Even though this is fake this pic just makes me really sad each time I see it.
>>
>>61565616

>fake

Source?

Tbh she's not THAT ugly, she's like a 3/10, some lipstick and eye make-up and she could even be 4-5/10.
>>
>>61565664

What would you call a 0/10, 1/10 and 2/10?
>>
>>61565664
>>
>>61565709

Don't get me wrong, she's not attractive, but she's not insanely deformed, and her body looks pretty normal. She's ugly, but not oh my god I hate myself ugly, I've seen a lot worse.
>>
>>61564684
Isn't she on Big Bang Theory
>>
>>61565749
you're out of your fucking mind man
>>
>>61565709
Disfigurement that makes you want to look away. Leprosy etc.
>>
>>61565827
see
>>61565892

3/10 is ugly, which she is, but there's people covered in blisters and sores and shit that you can't even bear to look at. OR, she could look just like she does and also be super fat.

You can get a lot worse than that.
>>
>>61565919
I'd take an ugly skinny chick over a cutish fat chick anyday.
>>
Just make drone xD
>>
>>61564684
go publish a book of shitty poetry or learn how to play an instrument
>>
>>61564711
I mean thats not true, like lyrics can be written before music and anybody can get into and be good at music you just have to actually put time and effort in.
>>
>>61567220
this

just do some edgy bullshit in FL Studio. It's the modern age and art is meaningless.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.