[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Smiths
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (324 KB, 1600x1070) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
324 KB, 1600x1070
Discuss everything The Smiths,
>best album
>is morrissey a cunt
>did they fug?
>>
File: tumblr_m0xtmbJSiL1qmol9wo1_500.jpg (89 KB, 500x504) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m0xtmbJSiL1qmol9wo1_500.jpg
89 KB, 500x504
>>61564550
>album
Morrissey's Bona Drag

>is morrissey a cunt?
reminds me of the worst parts of myself

>did they fug?
I really hope so.
>>
>>61564550
i love the smiths, why are they so good
>>
>>61564667
Non gender-specific music, angsty but not to the point where it's cringy, I could go on
>>
File: MI0002385168[1].jpg (26 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
MI0002385168[1].jpg
26 KB, 400x400
>>61564628
actually if I'm gonna be a cunt and pick a Morrissey solo album then it'd have to be My Early Burglary Years.
>>
Meat is murder is god tier until the title track
>>
their debut is far and away their best. the queen is dead holds a steady second place, followed by strangeways, here we come, which is good but not spectacular. the meat is murder is bad with the exception of some songs
>>
>>61564701
>not to the point where it's cringy
it is at least a little cringy you have to admit.
>>
the queen is dead > the smiths > strangeways > meat is murder
>>
>>61564755
well it's the last song on the album so you can always stop at Barbarism Begins at Home
>>
I could probably listen to the smiths all day if they had a different singer

I like them but can only handle like 4-5 songs with morrissey singing about being a sad faggot
>>
Is there at least Morrissey/Marr slash fiction?
>>
>>61564852
i feel the same way about felt
the guitar tone on the debut is absolutely perfect but it's used for nothing at all
>>
>>61564779
I never loved Meat is Murder, I always thought the tracks were simplistic and not particularly inspired but it seems to have an energy that all the other albums lack. That and the bare bones production almost give it a punk rock appeal to me. I really like it.

I agree about the debut being the best though
>>
File: buju-banton-moved.jpg (106 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
buju-banton-moved.jpg
106 KB, 1000x1000
>>61564550
dis ah nuh place fah batty bwoy. real rasta no promote no nasty batty . shoo shoo battybwoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIUZlzd37sI
>>
>>61564976
jesus christ dude.
>>
>>61564976
fuck rastas tbqh
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.