[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If one was to release music low level commercially (just on bandcamp
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: Peterpan-disneyscreencaps-6985.jpg (39 KB, 623x467) Image search: [Google]
Peterpan-disneyscreencaps-6985.jpg
39 KB, 623x467
If one was to release music low level commercially (just on bandcamp and such) which had been produced on pirated software (DAW, vst's, etc) how likely to face repercussions would one be? And if said person were to 'blow up' somehow, would purchasing the software at that point be sufficient to avoid said repercussions? If anyone is knowledgeable on the law regarding this please share.
>>
Can they prove that you used that software to make that music? Why aren't you using the free as in freedom Ardour?
>>
>>61560420
this is what I'm wondering, I've heard tell of some vsts leaving an audio watermark in inaudible frequencies
>>
bump for knowledge
>>
>>61560513
And if you get caught it'll be the end of your vibes...
>>
>>61560513
Even if they did, your final mix should end up fucking them up and probably removing them anyway.

It's the music version of the color-changing pee pool trap.
>>
>>61560367
good question i guess
>>
bump for interest
>>
>>61560367
how has nobody answered this
>>
ive been wondering about that too. surely someone knows?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.