[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone on here going to Reading or Leeds this summer? A little
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: reading-babymetal.jpg (253 KB, 580x400) Image search: [Google]
reading-babymetal.jpg
253 KB, 580x400
Anyone on here going to Reading or Leeds this summer? A little bird is telling me that the other two headliners alongside RHCP will be Foals and The Stone Roses.

Also bands that haven't been announced yet but are playing include Disclosure, Tame Impala, Enter Shikari, Wolf Alice, The Vaccines, Manic Street Preachers, Rancid and A Day To Remember.
>>
Jesus, that sounds awful.
>>
>>61555051
The festival has been shit since about 2010. Too many normie Arctic Monkeys and Skrillex fans.
>>
Honestly they may not seem like it, but Enter Shikari can put on a fucking show.
But their new album licks ass
>>
>>61555265
True but they seem to play every year. Kinda boring now.
>>
Are you 16 OP?

I went in 2014 when I was 20 and felt old then
>>
>>61555016
God damn, Europe looks so bad
>>
>>61555016
>reading
>leeds
>nick grimshaw: the festival

christ no thanks
>>
>>61555016
The British youth literally has the worst taste in music on this planet. Disgusting.
>>
>>61555502
went this year at 20, felt old too.

Was my first time and while I had a great time it was entirely because of the lineup including a lot of bands I wanted to see (baroness, and so i watch you from afar, gaslight anthem, american football etc.), if it had been shit for me music wise i wouldn't have had nearly as good a time, the people there are at least 50% retarded cunts.

Do your self a favour and go to Bestival if you want to go to one of the major festivals. Even if you don't like the music on the lineup, it's so varied that if you make the effort to see bands play you'll find yourself getting into all sorts of stuff and having a blast.

Also if you live near Bristol at all, check out ArcTanGent festival, it's only about 5,000 people but the lineups are always beyond amazing.
>>
Stone Roses, Manics and Rancid would be great to see. The rest is Literally Tumblr: The Festival.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.