[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
VIEWS FROM THE 6 WAS ON ITUNES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_5727.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5727.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
for a second!!!!!! I managed to take a picture!!!!!! (its easier than to take a print and send to paint)
>>
holy shit
>>
this has to be fake!!!
>>
its going to be shit and you know it
>>
>>61551894
>top albuns
>>
>>61551972
'albums' in Spanish/another language or shitty fake?
>>
>>61551972
Dammit I was excited.
>>
Is that weed on the cover?
>>
>>61551972

How do you overlook a mistake like that. Fucking amateurs
>>
>>61551989
its from brazil I think
>>
>>61551972
>>61552000
it also says ver no ITunes, it's just spanish/portuguese you retards
>>
>>61552000
when new albums are released they always appear there for the first minutes to generate buzz!
>>
>>61552002
It's still spelled Album there.
>>
>>61552009
just searched it - Album is singular - albuns its plural! it still can be photoshopped but the spelling is legit
>>
>>61552023
Touché, anon. I definitely want it to be real, just trying my best to be wary to avoid disappointment.
>>
Damn /mu/ is fucking retarded. Americans up for winter break or Australians? You decide.
>>
>>61552036
American, no winter break because no school and on vacation from work.
>>
One thing that has me confused about this post is the album artwork. I understand there hasn't been an actual confirmation of how the art looks, but that isn't even close to what any others that have been passed around. I'm also seeing some posts on twitter also saying it was posted and quickly taken down within the last hour, and the artwork for it was that sideways one of the toronto skyline. So I dunno.
>>
>>61552143
those are obviously fake they have albums that have been released months ago as NEW

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CYG5OiPWAAA1OXt.jpg
>>
>>61552152
Fair enough. Hopefully this one is legit, then
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.