[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will a rapper call out Kanye in a diss track, only to be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2
File: yeezy season approaching.jpg (242 KB, 628x356) Image search: [Google]
yeezy season approaching.jpg
242 KB, 628x356
When will a rapper call out Kanye in a diss track, only to be absolutely REKT by the God himself?

Kanye bodies Nike and major corporations in his diss tracks (Facts, New Slaves)

The lack of Kanye disses. Is it because everyone accepts him as one of the best of all time they leave him alone? Is it because he's constantly providing good verses and opportunities to up and coming musicians (Vic Mensa, Tyler, A$AP Rocky, Kid Cudi circa 2010)? Is it because Watch The Throne was a literal rape of the entire game with the two kings of hip hop asserting their dominance?

I kind of hope someone does call him out, even though it likely won't happen, just to hear him destroy someone's career
>>
>>61465814
More like The King of Hip Hop and Jay Z
>>
It's cause burning a bridge with him basically kicks you out of the industry
>>
>>61465937
this

he's worked his way to owning the business through solid release after solid release after solid release. he pretty much runs the game, which is testament to him being one of the greatest musicians of all time
>>
>Implying diss tracks aren't marketing ploys to make the rapper doing the dissing seem edgy and cool and agressive and make the target more visible to that rapper's audience
>>
No one wants to release a diss track about the future president of the United States of America
>>
>>61465814
>shoe diss
Because Space Jam 2 is still in development hell
>>
>>61465861
CyHi The Prynce released a Kanye diss track
>>
i think if Kanye wanted to be a rapper in the 90s, that he would have been treated like the clown that he is. i really don't understand why pop-rap is taken serious. jay-z isn't even that impressive, why do people think being jay-z's friend means anything? i understood why people liked lil wayne so much (i didn't really) but i guess he was kind of interesting just not this faggot.
>>
>>61465814
just not worth getting into it with kanye. he has a lot of fans, particularly online who would just savange you for days. not to mention he could make sure you never find work again.
>>
>>61465814
Because Kanye is literally THE HIPHOP.
>>
>>61466424
Confirmed for not knowing shit about 90s
>>
>>61465963
>greatest musicians of all time
>musician
>MUSICIAN
>being a savvy businessman
>"musician"
>>
>>61465814
guy is literally part of some 5 percent cult with jay-z mixed with that muslim leader farrakhan, you would be a complete dumbass to diss him. thats the end of your career in the enterainment industry
>>
It's because diss tracks fucking suck unless they are fierce / memorable (hint: dissing shoes is not memorable)
>>
>>61465814
Literally who?
>>
>>61466779
Do you remember that one time that slim anus?
>>
>>61466732
/thread AF
>>
>>61466732
Same argument could be made against David bowie

See: Scaruffi
>>
Does any other rapper has a fan forum as big as KTT? Or even any other artist
>>
>>61466816
eminem looked pretty foolish for seriously responding to those i.c.p. disses. i laughed.
>>
>>61466970
Wow you're so cool anon
>>
>>61466732
He's not a businessman he's a business, man.
>>
>>61467060
this
>>
so basically in order to rule the music business you have to defeat kanye in a rap battle. noted
>>
Has anyone openly dissed King Kendrick because the day that happens someones career is going to die
>>
>>61465814
Holy shit, so many bullshit on that post. When i was a teenager, blinded and idiot fanatic hip hopper i was equal as you. And was embarrassing and shameful.

Stop this, Kanye right now is bullshit. Forget this. Everyone fell off, everybody got the time to stop and retire, so is Kanye.
>>
>>61467697
>>61467697

"King Kendrick" ... laughable.
>>
>>61467060
Lmao straight fire yo
>>
>>61467529
That's part of it. You also have to finish on Kim's face and leak it to world star.
>>
>>61466424
>jay-z isnt even that impressive
>hasnt heard the blueprint 2
>hasnt heard the black album
>hasnt heard reasonable doubt

confirmed shit tier opinion
>>
>disses a fucking shoe company
>shoe company will never respond
>literally the most sell out thing you could care about
fuck kanye
>>
>>61467697
actually after his control verse he had a ton of people from New York diss him
>>
>>61467875
im putting this shit in my life goals
>>
Kanye Wests already got ethered and rekt'd pretty fucking much. Cause hes an megalomaniac.

1. Ray J - I Hit It First

"She might move on to rappers and ballplayers
But we all know I hit it first
I hop in the club and boppers show love, and I don't even put in work
I hit it, I hit it, I hit it, I hit it, I hit it, I hit it first
I hit it, I hit it, I hit it, I hit it, I hit it, I hit it first

I had her head going north and her ass going south
But now baby chose to go West"

http://genius.com/Ray-j-i-hit-it-first-lyrics

2. Drake diss

"“There were some real questionable bars on there. Like that ‘Swaghili‘ line? Come on, man. Even Fabolous wouldn’t say some shit like that.”

http://hiphop-n-more.com/2014/02/drake-questions-kanyes-bars-on-yeezus-rollingstone-interview/

3. Taylor Swift

"Wasn't it easier in your firefly-catching days?
When everything out of reach, someone bigger brought down to you
Wasn't it beautiful running wild 'til you fell asleep
Before the monsters caught up to you?"

http://genius.com/Taylor-swift-innocent-lyrics

4. Eminem - No Love

"Caution to the wind, complete freedom
Look at these rappers, how I treat 'em
So why the fuck would I join them when I beat 'em
They call me a freak cause I like to spit on these pussies 'fore I eat 'em
Man get these whack cocksuckers off stage
Where the fuck is Kanye when you need him?
Snatch the mic from 'em, bitch I'ma let you finish in a minute
Yeah that rap was tight
But I'm 'bout spit the greatest verse of all time"

http://genius.com/18373

5. James Franco - Bound 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3TTiHRrEBE

6. Liam Gallegher

Called Kanye "utter shit".

http://www.nme.com/news/kanye-west/83142

7. Thom Yorke

He don't like him.

8. Aphex Twin

Exposed Kanye as plagiarist.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/code/6229365/aphex-twin-kanye-west-sample-blame-game-drukqs-avril-14th-copy

>>61468116
Become a pop rapper first.
>>
>>61466047
and immediately backpedaled on it
>>
>>61467979
None of them were good enough for a response tho
>>
File: 7.jpg (34 KB, 417x558) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
34 KB, 417x558
Is it because Watch The Throne was a literal rape of the entire game with the two kings of hip hop asserting their dominance?
wew laddy
>>61465903
this, but even Kanye wasn't up to par on WTT
>>
>>61465814
The sad truth is that, no matter what Kanye responds with (and considering his last few releases, it would be shite), it would be declared as the best diss track ever. So nobody could ever win.

See: Back 2 back, a mediocre track released by a popular rapper that ended up nominated for an award.
>>
>>61465814

Rap feuds are, have always been, and always will be, marketing bullshit. I like most of the classic 2Pac/Biggie/Jay-Z/Nas/Ice Cube diss tracks, but contemporary rap should just abandon the idea entirely.
>>
>>61465814
>lack of diss tracks - acceptance as best of all time
no one wants to fight a five year old who has free reign to do what ever he wants since his mom died
>>
>/mu/ likes Kanye, a vapid, self absorbed retard with no social skills
>4chan consists of vapid, self absorbed retards with no social skills
>>
>>61465814
Kanye has never made an all out diss track until Facts, up until now he's actually spoken out against diss tracks.
>>
>>61465814
You know it probably isn't healthy to voraciously suck his cock too much.
>>
There's no point to diss someone who won't respond to you.
Even if Kanye is the most dissable rapper in the game
>>
>>61466732
He got his start producing...Or are you one those dumb asses that don't consider it an art

>>61466424
Jay z one of the greatest if all time and I'm not even that much of a fan give or take a few tracks + Reasonable Doubt. You don't know jack shit.
>>
>>61468679
Pottery at it finest
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.