[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the greatest album known to mankind. ITT we discuss the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Grateful_Dead_-_American_Beauty.jpg (136 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Grateful_Dead_-_American_Beauty.jpg
136 KB, 300x300
This is the greatest album known to mankind. ITT we discuss the greatest album known to mankind.
>>
>>61465479
I wouldn't say it's the greatest but it's definitely the best Dead album
>>
>>61465493
OP here, yeah I actually agree with you. I just like to shitpost.
>>
File: 1445465476790-1.jpg (7 KB, 169x175) Image search: [Google]
1445465476790-1.jpg
7 KB, 169x175
ITT

Garbage music made by garbage Boomers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bw9AqFWaA5U
>>
>>61465523
You can't just say something is "garbage" without explaining yourself. Especially not as a Hankposter.
>>
>>61465479
this is the exact type of statement that makes Deadheads the most annoying and obnoxious fan base I've ever experienced.

Yes, even worse than Juggalos
>>
>>61465577
Says the tripfag

Look, it was obviously said in jest (as people here do all the time), but if you're gonna be a salty little fag about it, whatever.
>>
>>61465479
Tied with Workingman's Dead as their best studio effort (although I think Garcia's debut solo album is far better than any of the Dead's studio stuff).
Europe '72 is their best album altogether.
>>
>>61465613
>said in jest

yeah I realize that, but it rings pretty damn close to things deadheads have actually said to me irl. Their love for the band and insistence that everyone else share it gets obnoxious as hell and I've been subjected to it more times than I can count and from otherwise reasonable intelligent and cool people.

And since I've got my trip on, feel free to search the archive, I know I've had this conversation at length in at least 3 other threads over the last 2 years, and I've got better thngs to do atm then have it again
>>
>>61465493
But...Blues for Allah exists.
>>
>>61465939
>yeah I realize that
Do you? You seem upset.
>it rings pretty damn close to things deadheads have actually said to me irl
ok
>Their love for the band and insistence that everyone else share it gets obnoxious as hell
I have never met any such people, but I assume this was something you constructed in your head because you don't like the band and you want their fans to be annoying. Perhaps I am wrong.
>I've been subjected to it more times than I can count
I don't believe you. Unless of course, you're one of those people to "pounce" on everyone who enjoys the dead, sort of like you just did to me, in which case this scenario you are describing was completely self-inflicted.
>from otherwise reasonable intelligent and cool people
Well, at least you have enough sense to not discount them for having a perceived flaw.
>And since I've got my trip on, feel free to search the archive, I know I've had this conversation at length in at least 3 other threads over the last 2 years
I'm not too concerned with verifying the existence of these conversations, you arguing with people who like Grateful Dead 3 times in 2 years is not unbelievable seeing as you are on a music board and you seem to have a thing for "calling out" anyone who likes them.
>I've got better thngs to do atm then have it again
That's not true. You were the one who replied to my post, so you are clearly willing to experience this fictitious scenario in your mind again.
>>
>>61465939
oh, and you said you "have your trip on," what are you taking? I've never done anything other than marijuana, alcohol, a few painkillers and some DXM. The painkillers and DXM had no effect on me probably because of meds I am on.
>>
>>61465939
>>61465577
You realize that most fanbases are like that to a degree, especially fans on /mu/
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.